Archie Andrews x Reader

Hey I'm Y/N Lodge yes Veronica Lodge's little sister, but just by two years my sister is 17 like all of her friends and I am 15.
I'm super close to Veronica it's like a bond that could never break, she wasn't just my sister she was my best friend.
I am a Rivervixen, and I'm super proud of myself because first I'm the youngest in the cheer squad and second I'm on top of the Pyramid.
My character is pretty shy, smart and nerdy.
My hobbies are Cheer, Gymnastics and Dance.
I am the complete opposite of Veronica I don't dress up like her, I'm not flirty and super confident like a sexy babe, I'm holding back most of the time and let her do the talking.
So that's basically it let's start..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Y/N POV:
I was currently sitting in my math class doing today's test 'pff that was easy' I thought to myself as I packed my pen back into my pencil case "ms lodge are you done?" my teacher asked "yeah" she came to my desk and took my test away "you can do what you want now but you have to be quite okay?" I nodded and took out my Shakespeare book and read till the bell rang "okay who is still writing on the test" ms Martin asked, about 12 students raised their hands, I sigh slightly "okay I give you 10 more minutes everyone who is done please wait" I heard groaning around me, I just rolled my eyes and continued to read.
I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket so i took it out and looked at it..

Archie: Hey when are you finally coming I'm waiting by the math room since 6 minutes?

Y/N: A few of my classmates aren't done with their tests yet so ms Martin gave 10 more minutes.

Archie: Should I wait for you or not?

Y/N: Nah you don't have to wait, see you later Arch

Archie: Okay

I pulled my glasses up my nose, and packed my phone back in my bag.
"You have four more minutes left, please get to an end" Ms Martin urged, she probably wants to have her lunch break as well.
„Times up please hand me your tests and have a nice lunch break" I stood up and packed my stuff into my bag, I swung it over my shoulder and pressed my book against my chest „bye ms Martin" she didn't answered because she was talking to Jaeden but I said it anyways just to be nice.
I walked out of the classroom and towards my locker, I put in my pin code and I heard the familiar click that informed me that it opened up. I sat down my Math book and folder then took all my stuff for my next period biology ap I took one last look and nodded to myself that I had everything, I closed my locker and made my way to the lunch hall where I was greeted by Cheryl „Hey Y/N/N" she said, I don't know why but she's nice to me and grew to be one of my best friends „Hey Cherry" I hugged her and she hugged back we pulled away and she said „Question" I nodded „when's your last period over today?" „I think at 3:00" „okay cheer train on the field at 3:15 alright?" „Sure" „well talk to you later boo I have to get going now, I have chem with Mr Winters" I scrunched my nose up in disgust "ugh well don't let him touch you" I said jokingly because he looks like a perv, Cheryl giggled "haha I think he would burn his old fingers on me" "most definitely" "five dollars that he has a daddy kink" "more like a granddaddy kink" we burst out into laugher "oh my gosh" I giggled "well see you later" we kissed our cheeks goodbye and I looked around the room for my sisters table, she waved slightly signaling me where she is, I made my way over to them "hey guys" I said softly "hey lil sis" Veronica stood up and side hugged me we sat down next to each other "so how was your math test?" Betty asked "easy, by the way Cheryl just told me cheer practice is at 3:15 today" "wait football practice starts at 3:00" Archie said confused "well I guess we're gonna share a field Archiekins" my sister said and turned to me slightly and winked, I blushed knowing that she was referring to my crush on the Red headed boy. I opened my book up and started to read while eating my salad, about 10 minutes later the bell rang signaling that the next period is about to start, I sigh softly and closed my book "what's your next period?" Jughead asked "Biology Ap" he nodded when Archie spoke up "I have to go in the same direction mind if I join?" I blushed madly and I looked down trying to hide my tomato red face "s-sure I-I guess" "cool" I pushed my glasses back up and took my bag off of the ground "bye Ronnie see you at cheer practice" I hugged her "okay and hey don't be so shy around him" she whispered in my ear, the blush creeped back into my face and nodded  then pulled away "see you later B" i pulled the blond into a hug as well "see you" I let go and nudged the Raven hair boy "bye jug" "bye Y/N/N" we smiled at each other and I turned to Archie who was holding my bag "ready to go?"
"Y-Yeah" out of the corner of my eye I saw Veronica smirking at me.