Toni Topaz x (fem) Reader

warning: make out?

Southside High. The center of gangs, drugs, and all around craziness. (Y/N) could imagines thousands of places she would rather be, but fate brought her here. Her friend Betty Cooper had asked her to come and find her boyfriend, Jughead Jones. Apparently, Betty had a message that she couldn't deliver herself, and (Y/N) seemed like the perfect candidate to parade through the halls of the school practically oozing Northside privilege.

(Y/N) was dressed in ripped jeans, a light pink tube top, and a pair of flats in the same shade of pink. Her (h/c) hair was pulled in a braid to the side, and she wore minimal jewelry. As she was walking through the halls, students were staring at her, with the occasional wolf whistle. Finally, she was pulled aside by three Southside Serpents, two boys and a girl.

"Whoa, Princess, what are you doing here? Are you lost or something?" one of the boys asked. He was shorter than the other boy, but still taller than the girl. He had dark, close cropped hair and brown eyes.

"Give her a break, Fangs. She's probably just looking for some action," the taller boy said. He had dark hair that fell into a curl in front of his forehead. His Serpent tattoo was on full display on the side of his neck. He winked at (Y/N).

"Sorry, none of the above. I'm actually looking for Jughead. Jughead Jones," (Y/N) replied.

"Well, he's no where near as fun as us, Princess," Fangs said. The girl, who (Y/N) recognized as Toni Topaz, one of Jughead's friends, pushed Fangs back.

"Fangs, Sweet Pea, get lost. Come on, I'll show you where Jones is." Toni grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and pulled her through the halls.

"Toni, right?" (Y/N) asked the pretty girl. (Y/N) admired her pink hair and Serpent jacket. Awfully attractive, she thought.

"That's my name, Princess, don't wear it out." Toni smirked. "And you are?"

"(Y/N)."

"Nice name, but I'll stick with Princess." she stopped in front of a room with Red and Black Office printed on the glass door. "Well, (Y/N), this is your stop. Hopefully I'll see you again, I'd hate to forget a beautiful face like yours." Toni winked as (Y/N) blushed. She walked into the office and watched Toni spin on her heel and walk down the hall.

It had been a few weeks, and (Y/N) had not heard from or seen from Toni Topaz. She had to admit she was a little disappointed. But, by a miracle, the day finally came when Southside High students were coming to Riverdale High. (Y/N) chose her outfit carefully, with the intention of seeing Toni. She settled on a red top and a pair of black jeans. She paired this with a pair of black heels, though not to high. She changed her industrial ear piercing out for one shaped like a snake.

As soon as she was ready, she texted Betty to let her know she was ready to walk to school together. She yelled a quick goodbye to her parents and met Betty outside.

"Jesus, (Y/N), if you wanted to impress Toni so bad, I could've asked Jughead to set up a time for you guys to hang," Betty laughed. (Y/N) rolled her eyes. As they walked into Riverdale High, they immediately spotted Jughead and a few of his Southside friends.

"Hey, Betts," Jughead said as he kissed his girlfriend on the cheek. Betty smiled at him in return. (Y/N) looked a Toni and smiled with a wink and a smirk coming from Toni.

"Hey, Princess, long time no see," Sweet Pea said. He admired her outfit and nudged Toni. Jughead, Betty, Fangs, and Sweet Pea shared knowing glances and walked away from Toni and (Y/N).

"Hey, Toni, good to see you," (Y/N) said awkwardly.

"Nice look, Princess. I'm surprised none of the Northside boys have picked up a smoke show like you."

"Well, they sure do try, but I'm into girls," (Y/N) said with newfound confidence. Toni smiled.

"Good to know. Walk me to class?" Toni asked. (Y/N) nodded and led her down the hallway. She pulled Toni into the nearest empty classroom she could find. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly certain this isn't Dr. Phylum's biology class," Toni said.

"No, it's not," (Y/N) said as she leaned down. Toni connected their lips in a sweet kiss.

"I've been waiting to do that since we met, Princess," Toni whispered. (Y/N) smirked and continued the kiss. The kiss became more needy as (Y/N) picked Toni up and set her on the table in the back of the classroom. (Y/N) stood between her legs and began to kiss down her neck, earning a moan from Toni. She sucked a hickey just under Toni's ear, where she knew Toni could cover it with hair for the rest of the school day. She began to kiss Toni's lips again and could taste the mint of Toni's gum.

Toni giggled and lightly pushed (Y/N) back. "I'm sure we'll continue this later, but we're already five minutes late to class," Toni said.

"Meet me at Pop's at 7?" (Y/N) asked.

"Count on it, Princess."

From that night on, (Y/N) and Toni were an official couple, a Northside Princess and her Southside Queen.

Credit: ssaphireserpent.tumblr.com