Shawn Mendes x Reader

- Imagine your Shawns girlfriend and are on set with him for the music video shoot of Señorita but you get jealous of him and Camilla -

Camilla -

- - - -

Y/n POV:
I was currently on set with Shawn and Camilla for their music video shoot for their upcoming song Señorita.
Both of them told me that the video is going to be pretty hot and steamy but I told them that I was okay with it and that I trusted both of them enough to do that.

Both of them were getting in position to start the 'bedroom scene'.
I felt a bit uneasy but told myself that it's a stupid thing to worry about, Camilla is my older sister and Shawn is my boyfriend of nearly a year now and I trusted both of them with my life so this can't be so bad right?

„And Action" the Director yelled

The music started to play and Camilla straddled Shawns lap, he grabbed her waist and pulled her face close to his.
This whole time I watched both of their faces and I couldn't deny the fact that they looked at each other like more then friends, Shawn was blushing and Camilla was clearly enjoying making out with MY boyfriend.

The tears rushed to my eyes and I stormed off set, I heard both of them calling after me but I just kept running to my car.
I quickly unlocked it but before I could open the door I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Shawn standing there.

„Hey baby what's wrong?"

„Don't Call me Baby Shawn just stop this shit!"

„What?"

„Oh do you think I'm stupid I saw how much you and my SISTER enjoyed making out with each other literally don't talk to me again, don't call me again just leave and be happy with Camilla. Why was I so stupid to think you might actually like me I'm just the stupid younger sister that was easy enough to get with I'm so sick and tired of being the 2nd choice Shawn just go away and don't talk to me ever again."

I shouted at him not even caring about the people watching and filming us.

„Babe I-"

„Just shut the hell up we are over"

I pushed him off me and sat in the drivers seat of my car and drove off leaving him standing on the sidewalk of the road shocked.
I saw my older sister running to him and shouting after me but couldn't care less in this situation.

.. They are dead to me ..

A/n: Part 2? Yes or No?