Scott McCall x Reader

"Stiles!" You had to scream over the booming bass of the club he'd dragged you to.  Because he had a hunch that Jackson and Derek's pack would be here tonight.  Find Jackson before Derek's pack does? Then you find the kanima's controller before Derek's pack does.  Find the controller first? Then they won't be killed by Derek's pack.
Scott and Stiles weren't fans of Derek's pack.
"Stiles!?" You called again, but no use.  If you could barely hear yourself with your werewolf ears, how could Stiles possibly notice you calling? You groaned aloud, and closed your eyes, focusing hard.  When they flicked open, they had a gorgeous blue glow.
Yes blue.  Not something you were proud of.  You were attacked freshman year while jogging in the woods, by none other than Peter Hale.  You'd gotten lost that night, and were wildly running whilst shifting, all the while having no idea what was happening to you.
You tried to call Scott, your long time best friend and longer time crush, but you couldn't seem to dial any numbers.
That was when you'd come across a group of campers.  You attempted to approach them, and ask them for directions, but they were afraid of your yellow eyes and salivating fangs.  This angered you, your blood lust at peak, and you killed the man.  The woman got away.
Three years later, it still haunted you.
"y/n" You jumped when you felt your knew, and quite frankly much better, alpha grab your arm gently.  You spun around, your eyes immediately shifting back to their normal colour.  "Do you know where Stiles is?" He asked, leaning close so you could hear.  You shook your head, strands of hair falling from your bun.
"No.  I've been looking for both of you for twenty minutes now.  Do you know how awkward it is for me to be here?" You hollered.  Scott gave you a confused look, and you gestured all around you.  Before he could ask any further question, you heard a familiar voice calling.
"Uh, guys!?" You both turn, seeing Stiles, drag queens surrounding him, stroking his face, and chest and... other... areas.  You cringed for both yourself, and him.
"Woah, dude!" Scott yelled, finally realizing what you were trying to say.  "I think we're in a gay club!"
"Nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses huh Scott!?" Stiles yelled back, and began to flail his arms around in a desperate attempt to get away.  He barreled into you, almost knocking you down, but you gripped his arms and growled.  Stiles flinched, and pulled away fast.  Scott put a hand on your shoulder, and you blinked your eyes until you felt the blue go away.  Why was it difficult for you to anchor yourself? You'd gotten a pretty good hang of it two years ago, and now it was like you were a new beta.
"Are you alright?" Scott asked carefully.  You nod, keeping your head down, a few fingers on your forehead to try and comfort yourself.  You closed your eyes, breathing in and out deeply.  It was hard to calm yourself down in this loud and bustling environment.  Your breaths at some point turned to growls, and you couldn't stop yourself from shifting slightly.  "Sti- Stiles! Take her out to the hall!" Scott said, pushing Stiles onto you, but as soon as he'd attempted to hold his arms around your shoulders, you gnashed your fangs at him.  Stiles kept a nervous hand on your back instead.
"She's gonna eat me!" He screeched.
"Then take her to the bathroom!" I have to find Jackson!" Scott yelled, and ran off in a different direction than where Stiles was pushing you.  When you burst out into the hall, you could hear your staggered pants.
"Ok-okay y/n just stay with me okay? You're gonna be fine-"
"You can't say that!" I growled, snapping up to look at him.  Stiles pulled away from you, but then quickly grabbed you and pushed you into the bathroom.
"Come on, just breathe with me alright?" Stiles took in a deep breath, and you tried to too, but it came out in a strangled mess of wheezes and growls.  "In... one, two, three-"
"Stiles!" You yelled, and lunged at him, pinning him down onto the tiled phone.
"y-y/n let-let's think ll o-of this th-through it's m-me Stiles" He said, holding his hands up and staring at you with wide eyes.
"I know but god I want to break all your-"
"Y/N" You scrambled away, covering your ears and whimpering.  You could barely see Stiles running out of the bathroom.  Scott stood in front of you, and he squatted down.  "y/n, y/n will you look at me" You shook your head.
"I can't- I can't control it Scott I don't know why" You rubbed your eyes. 
"It's wolfs bane, the smoke in their is poisoned with it"
"Victoria" You muttered.  Your claws were scratching against the ground.
"We'll get to that later, right now, I need you to breathe" You glared at him with glowing eyes.
"You think I don't know that"
"y/n, just listen to me" He put his hands on your shoulders, and you snarled.  But the sound stopped when his thumbs rubbed your collarbones.  "You'll be fine, I promise"   You thought back to your first full moon, Scott had said the same thing, and repeated the same action.
Slowly, your eyes faded back, and your claws and fangs retracted.
Scott smiled softly, and brushed your hair away from your forehead.  He waited as you got your breath back.
"I'm sorry Scott"
"No don't be, it's all good"
"I'm sorry for everything" You mumbled, and watched as Scott gave you a confused look.  He went back to massaging your shoulders.
"What're you talking about?" He asked gently.  You sniffed and wiped your wetting eyes.
"I know you haven't been happy with me... I'm bad at control, and not just with the wolf with my temper too... I killed that man in the woods" You mumbled the last part.
Scott's brows furrowed, and he cupped his hands around your cheeks, wiping away the tears dripping onto your face.
"I'm sorry" You cried.  "You should go, you have to find Jacks-
"Screw Jackson" Scott half laughed, and leaned forwards, closing the space between your lips.  Your eyes widened at first in surprise, but then you closed them and melted into him.  When you parted, you kept your eyes shut, and he pressed his forehead against yours.
"I don't care about any of that" He said quietly, and your lashes fluttered open, revealing Scott's brown eyes staring deeply into yours.  You searched them, as though trying to see what all of this meant.  "y/n... I loved you long before any of that, a few mistakes and mishaps along the way, that happens to everyone"
"Killing people?" You whisper, as though afraid bringing it up will make him change his mind.  Scott pulls you closer, and presses a kiss to your forehead.
"y/n" Scott almost laughed.  "I don't want you to just be my second grade crush anymore" You let out a sweet giggle.
"I don't want you to be my second grade crush anymore either"
"Really? You too?" You laughed and nodded, his hands still around your face.  "Wow, you could've saved me a lot of waiting"
"It was worth it for me"
"Me too"

Credit: just-jordie-things.tumblr.com