Stiles Stilinski x (Male) Reader

It has been a few days now since my leg started to hurt again, if that stupid accident wouldn't have happened a few months ago I would life my life like a normal teenager but instead I'm stuck with a cane at the age of 17.

Sometimes I wish I would've never stepped into the car the only reason I did it was because I had to or else I would've been stuck on the side of the road but I rather would have slept on the side of the street that night than being stuck with a damaged leg my whole life.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the doorbell rang.

I stood up from the couch and grabbed my cane and made my way over to the door slowly still having to get used to the feeling of walking with an injured leg.

I opened the door and was met by the honey brown eyes of my boyfriend Stiles.

„Hey Y/n how's the leg"

„Just peachy" I repeated sarcastically

„Haha" he shot back with the same attitude

I stepped aside and let him in, he removed his jacket and shoes and stood in front of me and pecked my lips.

I didn't said anything because I still have to get used to all the affection he brings towards me but I'm trying my best.

He walked into the living room and set down the little plastic bag he brought, that's when I realized that my painkillers that I'm not supposed to take anymore since 2 weeks now are still laying open on the couch.

„Uhh Stiles could you help me real quick in the uh kitchen?"

I stammered out nervously.

„Sure"

he answered a bit weirded out by my sudden behavior.

We walked into the kitchen and he crossed his arms over his chest and looked at me.

„So what do you need help with?"

„The uh t-the.."

„Okay Y/n what are you tying to hide from me?"

„N-Nothing"

„Babe please don't lie to me"

„I'm not lying"

I snapped and walked back I to the living room quickly ignoring the constant pain in my leg.

Stiles POV:

What is wrong and why is he acting so weird?
I thought we were over that a long time ago when we had this deep talk about our relationship as a gay couple because both of us were new to it.

But the most important part was that both of us promised not to lie at each other.

I stood in the kitchen deep in thoughts when the answer hit me like a bus.

‚He's trying time hide his medicine and he's still taking it even tho he's not supposed to anymore, he told me before that he had an addiction with medication and needed help with stop taking them'

I immediately walked into the living room where he sat playing with his fingers.

Y/n POV:

I heard Stiles entering the room, I looked up at him and I knew that he had figured out what was wrong just by the look on his gorgeous face.

„Y/n are you trying to hide your pills?"

„N-No"

I tried to lie but he saw right through it.

„You are a terrible liar babe, now again are you tying to hide your pills from me?"

„Yeah" I whispered

I felt the couch dip next to me under his weight and I felt his hand grasping mine intertwining our fingers.

„Hey look at me"

I did what he said and was met with a concerned look.

„I just can't get away from it, it's like everything gets better for a few hours when I take them. And I'm getting those terrible pictures out of my head."

„Of the car crash?"

I just nodded and let a tear run down my cheek but he wiped it away with his thumb softly.

„Hey it's okay I'm here and I am gonna help you to get through this, remember I'm here for you and you can tell me everything we are a team now baby"

I smiled at his cute comment and kissed him slowly and with much passion.

„Thank you Stiles for everything and I'm sorry if I can't show my emotions as good as you can but I'm working on it every day and every hour of my life"

„I know Y/n, I know"

He wrapped his arms around me and we laid down on the couch just cuddling and enjoying our time together.

„I love you Stiles"

I whispered out, he sat up and looked at me shocked.

„Did you just?"

„Yes stiles I did and I'm gonna say it again till you can't hear it anymore, I love you so much"

A big grin broke out on his face and he took my face in his big hands.

„I love you too Y/n and I think I will never get enough of these words when they come from you"

We leaned in and shared a kiss that made every inch of my body tingle.

It was quite for awhile but I broke the silence by asking

„What's in the bag you brought with you anyways?"

He reached over me and opened it up revealing my favorite movies and candy.

„I thought you might wanted to do a movie night"

„I would love to stiles"

I pecked his lips again and he laid the dvd in the DVD player and started the first movie.

He laid down again and spooned me so that he was laying behind me with my head on his chest.

The rest of the night we spent watching movies and having a good time together.

A/N: Okay so this was my first time writing for a male reader and it was quite a challenge but I really enjoyed typing it and I hope you like your request Solvesborg .
And thank you so much for 15k reads love you all so much😍❤️