Ian Gallagher x Reader

- Imagine Ian confessing his love for you, before you move away  -

- - - - -
My Dad packed in the last moving Carton into our car, I still can't believe we're gonna move away.

Just because my dad got a job as lawyer I mean I'm happy for him but I don't want to leave I love my home here, I've been raised here my whole life, I learned everything here, I met people that are like a second family to me the Gallagher's.

I always had a thing for Ian but he was gay at least he said so but a few month ago he told me that he's bi so I got my hopes up again but now I have to leave so I'll never be able to start a relationship with him.

"Are you ready sweetheart?"

My dad asked

"No, but I have to so let's go say bye to the Gallagher's"

My parents nodded and we turned around to see all of them standing there with a cake that had the writing 'goodbye' on it.

The tears swell up in my eyes and I started to say bye to them one by one first Fiona she was like the older sister I never had, then Debbie, Lip, Carl, Liam and even Frank I was surprised that he was even here.
And lastly Ian...

"Goodbye Ian"

He pulled me into a tight hug, we just held each other for what felt like forever until he broke the silence and said.

"Y/n I have to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"I know it's too late now but I love you I always have and I always will I'm so sorry for not telling you earlier I was just to scared to get an rejection, but please don't leave I can't live without you."

"I love you too Ian, and I don't want to leave either but I don't have a choice"

"You have, y-you can live with us you can sleep in my bed with me a-and we can share a room or you can share a room with Debbie but please don't leave we will find a spot for you"

"I would love to Ian but I don't think Fiona would approve of it and my parents wouldn't either"

"Wouldn't approve of what?"

Fiona asks.

"Y/n moving in with us so she doesn't have to leave, she can sleep in Lip, Carls and my room or even share a room with Debbie"

"I mean I wouldn't have a problem with that, we all love Y/n and we'd definitely find a place for her"

Fiona said smiling, seeing how much her little brother cared for the girl of his dreams.

"Mom, Dad can I?"

I asked hopefully

"I mean we're not happy with that but if that is what you really want"

He said while opening the trunk taking out my moving cartons.

"Really?!"

"Yes, if that what makes you happy"

My mom said, I run up to them and hugged them tightly while muttering 'thank you so much' over and over again.

After saying goodbye to my parents, the Gallagher's and I walked into their house and brought my stuff to the guys room after that we all plopped down on the couch of the living room.
Fiona turned on the TV and I laid in Ian's arms while he pecked my lips softly, the door bursted open and V and Kev came in with beer to celebrate today.
We all just watched Tv for the rest of the evening and celebrated me staying.

So now tell me why would I ever want to leave this, they are my crazy messed up family but I wouldn't want to chance a thing about them...