Niall Horan x Reader

Being one of the biggest movie stars in the world means that everyone will do anything to get their hands on gossip about you. Especially when your new movie was coming up.

You were in the new James Bond movie and were doing an interview with James Corden along with your co-star, Daniel Craig. However, your secret boyfriend, Niall Horan, was also performing with Julia Michaels.

"Hey, good luck out there," Niall tells you as you were getting backstage.

"Thanks. I'll be watching your performance later," You tell him. Niall smiled before giving you a kiss on the cheek quickly.

"Y/N, you're on," Your manager said.

"And now, Y/N L/N and Daniel Craig," James Cordon said. You and Daniel walked over before shaking hands and hugging James. You both sat on the couch as you both smiled at him and at the audience.

"So you both are here to talk about the new James Bond movie," James pointed out.

"Yes we are," You smiled.

"And Y/N, you are also staring in the next upcoming Avengers film," The crowd cheered as you smiled.

"Yes, I am. Being in this movie was completely different in a good way though," You tell him.

"And in this movie, Daniel's character is your character's mentor from what I heard," James said.

"Yes. Bond takes in a new agent, Y/N's character, and he teaches her how to be a successful agent," Daniel tells James.

After your interview, it was time for Niall to perform with Julia. You sat closer to watch the performance. As Niall performed, you smiled and watched in awe.

At the end of the performance, Niall rushed over to you before giving you a kiss. You could hear almost everyone gasp as Niall kissed you. When Niall pulled away, you blushed as everyone stared at you two.

"Wait, are you two a thing?" James asked you two.

"Yes. We wanted to keep it low," Niall explains.

"So you're not with Harry Styles?" James asked surprised. You and Harry have been friends for a while. He was the one who introduced the two of you.

"No," You shook your head.

"Wow. You heard it here folks. Niall Horan and Y/N L/N are dating," James said at the camera. You smiled at Niall before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Credit: alisonwritesimagines.tumblr.com