Stiles Stilinski x Reader

The bell rang as Scott and stiles left their class, stiles asking a thousand questions about how would Scott cope with this and that, should he trust Derek, blah, blah, blah.

It was just another ordinary day as the two of them emptied out their books into their lockers, the kids around them swarming with a thousand different conversations.

There was only one more period after lunch. The two boys were about to head to the cafeteria as Stiles spotted one of the teachers talking to the most adorable girl he had ever seen.

She wasn't just beautiful though. She was ethereal. She wore a simple outfit of a hoodie and jeans, her hair pulled up into a loose ponytail. She hardly wore any makeup which Stiles couldn't care less about. She was far more amazing than any other girl at beacon hills high.

"Stiles," Scott shouts in his face, attempting to get his attention. "Are you even listening to me?"

Stiles stutters as he refuses to take his eyes off of the new girl. She didn't know him yet so all he had to do was wait for the teacher to go by so he could make his move. It's not like this girl knew about how awkward he really was, or any of his flaws.

Scott stares over to the lockers as well, eying the girl that Stiles already seemed to be head over heels for.

"New girl, huh?" Scott laughs. "I thought you still had a thing for Lydia."

"Are you kidding me? Just look at her."

Allison quickly came by and grabbed Scott by the hand, pulling him along down the hallway. Scott waved to Stiles with a quick "Meet me in the cafeteria." With that, he was gone and so was everyone else.

The hallway soon cleared out, the only two people left being Stiles trying to work out what he was going to say in his head and the new girl still trying to work out her locker combination. Stiles hoped that maybe she would ask him to come over- maybe she would ask a teacher. He had to make his move either now or never.

As she finally got her locker open and threw in her books and jacket, she closed the metal door and let out a scream. The boy standing behind her locker door screamed as well, a look of pure panic on his face.

"Sorry," she apologizes. "You scared the hell out of me." A faint smile passes across her lips.

"This is getting off to a great start. Good work Stiles." The boy says out loud, almost as if his every thought was coming out through his mouth.

The girl stood there, unsure of what to think. It was like he had forgotten she was there as he continued to talk to himself.

"Okay, Sorry, i'm Stiles?" He asks, like he was unsure of his own name. She had no idea what he was apologizing for, as he had done nothing wrong. He seemed sincere. The boy held out his hand, waiting for her to shake it.

"I'm y/n." She smiles back as she shakes his hand. "First day."

She starts to walk away from him, assuming he would follow, maybe if she was lucky he could give her a tour. None of the teachers seemed willing to help her out, not even the one who showed her where her locker was.

But he just stood there.

"Would you mind showing me around?" She asked, softly.

"Me?" Stiles asks, pointing to himself.

She nods her head. "There's no one else here, is there?" She says jokingly.

"Alright." He grins as he follows her down the hall. Stiles grabs her hand for a second, just like Allison had done with Scott. He quickly let's go- he wasn't sure why he had done that. He had just met her and knew nothing more than her name.

"It's okay." She assures him.

Stiles holds her hand again, as he couldn't help but feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Something about this girl made him feel something that he never felt before. She didn't seem to think anything bad of him which was a first. Stiles knew that there were plenty more options for this girl then him. Perhaps Lydia had already gotten to her and told her to set him up.

"Scott, Allison," Stiles says as he slips into the seat across from them, pulling out a seat for y/n.

"This is my new friend, y/n."

Scott shoots Stiles a how did you manage to pull this off look. Stiles quickly shrugged at him as Allison and y/n had already started talking.

"-that's so cool." Allison laughs.

"Thanks," y/n replies.

The three of them talked all lunch as they got to know the new girl better and better. She was so kind and outspoken for someone who had just moved to beacon hills. She didn't seem shy at all after everyone got to know her. Allison even invited her out to join her and Scott later that evening.

"Can Stiles come too?" She asks. When she seen everyone's faces she quickly regretted saying anything. "I mean, if that's okay with you?" She said more to Allison and Scott than to Stiles.

"That would be great, y/n." Allison smiles warmly. "What do you say Stiles?"

Stiles stutters, still not sure if this was all a joke of not. This girl seemed too perfect to be sitting at the lunch table with him and his friends. And the fact that she seemed interested in him too-

A tall, lean girl approaches them as she lays her hands on the table, a guy standing behind her. When y/n had seen the two of them come in the cafeteria, the boy looked like he was following her around like a lost puppy.

"New girl," She says, her tone loud and clear. "What are you doing with stilinski and McCall? Sweetie, you could do so much better. How about you come sit with me and my friends?"

Stiles was sure that this is where it would all end. Perhaps Lydia hadn't put her up to this but surely she would go sit with the popular kids. There's no way she would stay sitting next to Stiles when she could have someone just as good looking as Jackson.

"I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Lydia, and this is-"

"I'm good thanks." Y/n smiles brightly. "I've already got everything that I need right here."

Scott leaned back in shock as so did stiles, Allison with her jaw dropped. Lydia looked like she was about to snap as the boy behind her looked like he was about to burst out laughing.

"It was nice meeting you, Lydia. Stiles," She says as she quickly turns around. "Walk me to last period?"

Stiles stood up and took her hand again, leaving Lydia still standing, starring.

"How on earth did Stiles just end up with the hottest girl in school?" Jackson asks out loud to no one in particular.

Lydia gasps as she storms out, leaving the whole cafeteria in shock as well.

///

Stiles took y/n to the office where they gladly changed her schedule to match Stiles'. 

"At least you'll have a friend in all of your classes now." Stiles smiled.

Last period she sat right in front of him. Stiles was a laugh as he kept making jokes about the ethics teacher who was also his coach.

"He has rage issues." Stiles whispers.

"I see that." She laughs.

"Hey! Love birds!" He yells. "Stop talking in my class!"

Y/n couldn't wish for anything better. Her first day was perfect and she had already made a friend, maybe even more than that.

Credit: stelenna.tumblr.com