Dylan O'Brien x Reader

"Alright! I am happy to announce that anyone who may have any questions for our lovely actors and actresses can do so now!" Said an eager Kevin Smith, the host of your last Teen Wolf panel at San Diego comic con. As those words left his lips, it dawned on you just how little time you had left. Left with the friendliest and loveliest group of people you had grown to love over the past six years. The ones who showed you endless loyalty and friendship.

You glanced over at Dylan, who sat on your right, to see him already looking at you. Ducking his head away shyly, he averted his gaze to the audience with a pink tint to his cheeks. Holding in a sigh, you forced a smile at the audience.

There had always been this unspoken connection between you and Dylan, you knew he felt it, too. Endless encouragements and demands from your fans and even your fellow castmates had been shot at you left and right ever since your first day on set. You had clicked with Dylan almost immediately, and Jeff Davis just knew he had to put your characters together. It received great reactions from your viewers. So great, in fact, that Stiles and your character became the longest running relationship throughout the entirety of Teen Wolf.

Of course, during your journey with the world of Teen Wolf, you had harbored some feelings for the brown-eyed beauty beside you. But you never told him that, vowing to yourself to remain friends to avoid you potentially breaking up and causing a riot in the fandom or the cast or even just between the two of you. You assumed he felt the same, hence his sudden sheepish behavior. That, and the fact that this was the last real time you would see your fellow cast members and friends for something relating to your show. It had been a few weeks since you had actually spoken to him, seeing as filming had wrapped up then.

"Um, hi." A girl who looked to be at least a sophomore or junior in high school said shyly. You grinned at her cuteness, awaiting patiently for her to ask her question. Her hands shook noticeably as they latched onto her phone. She took a deep breath before speaking. "This is for everyone; um, were you able to take anything home from set? If you were, what did you take?"

"I got to take home Scott's dirt bike!" Tyler was fast to answer, pumping his fists into the air. The fans laughed at his antics, cheering in delight as Tyler smiled brightly.

The cast all proceeded to go down the line, sharing what they had chosen as their golden souvenir from completing the show. Dylan was able to take Stiles's beloved jeep, Roscoe, the audience loving his answer. You had taken a pair of combat boots your character would always wear when fighting the supernatural, Shelley grabbed a couple of Malia's outfits, Cody doing the same for Theo. Holland took a few purses used by Lydia over the years. Although Dylan Sprayberry sat at the head of the table on Tyler's other side and could have gone first, he patiently waited for each of you to go before announcing that he had taken one of Liam's jackets.

"Thank you." The fan said quietly, smiling at you all appreciatively before another girl stepped up to the mic.

"Hi everyone!" She said, her outgoing nature shining brightly. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she read from her phone, "Who had the most trouble adapting to the show and cast?"

Wordlessly, you all looked to Dylan Sprayberry. He blushed furiously, nodding his head shyly as he crossed his arms on the table before him. You all laughed as Tyler reached over to wrap his arm around the young boy and kissed his head.

"Dylan joining the show has turned Tyler into such a mama bear and it's the cutest thing ever." You spoke into your mic, a chorus of 'awe's echoing around the room as the cast laughed at you. They were fully aware of how much you adored Tyler's relationship with Dylan. It was adorable and made you envious at times.

"Y/N, do you want a mama bear?" Holland asked jokingly.

"No, what Y/N wants is a sugar daddy." Shelley wiggled her eyebrows at you playfully, the 'ooh's leaving the audience making your face burn bright red.

"Dylan O'Brien is well suited for that job!" A singular fan shouted through the silence. You gaped playfully in the general direction of the voice before groaning and dropping your head onto the table. Despite your embarrassment, you still managed to cough up a laugh or two. You could only imagine the look on Dylan's face right now. The mere thought of him laughing at you only worsening your mood.

The cast erupted into loud fits of laughter around you, only making your shoulders slump further than they already had. You refused to lift your head from the table, for people to see how red your face was and realize that you actually did have feelings that were incredibly far from being platonic. This may have potentially only made things between you and Dylan even more awkward.

Begun by none other than Tyler Posey himself, the cast and crowd ardently chanted yours and Dylan's ship name. Reluctantly did you look up to see Tyler standing on his chair as he led the fans in your worldwide humiliation. You couldn't help the laughter that escaped your throat. You looked at Dylan and, much like before, his eyes were already connected with yours. The screams and cheers of the population of individuals filling the room all seemed to disappear as those brown eyes seemed to hold you captive in their gaze, a new emotion filling them.

Before you had time to comprehend it, his lips were on yours. Your eyes widened at first, remembering that you were in public, surrounded by a million people whose screams only increased as they laid eyes on the two of you. That's when you remembered: Teen Wolf was over. You shouldn't have to worry about how Jeff will feel about this. Technically speaking, you don't really work for him anymore and what he says doesn't hold authority over your actions. That, plus an abundance of other reasons, is why you placed your hands on his face and kissed him like your life depended on it.

This time, the cheers didn't bring you distress, it gifted you with motivation as your lips moved with his. Smiles spreading across both of your lips caused you to break for air. The kiss you had just shared with him was unlike any other. While your lips had touched countless times before and you welcomed it each time, this one was different. It wasn't with Stiles and your character, two fictional beings whose stories had come to an end, it was with You and Dylan. Two real people that held incredibly real feelings for each other.

"I'm sorry for being an ass." He whispered to you, mesmerizing voice at a low enough decimal that the microphone couldn't pick it up.

"Me too." You smiled at him, running your thumb down his cheek before you both leaned back in your seats, blushes attacking your faces. He intertwined his fingers with yours before pumping your hands in the air. The crowd went wild, shooting from their seats and clapping. Hoots and hollers engulfed you from all around. Shelley squeezed your shoulder excitedly from your left. You grinned at her shyly before burying your face in Dylan's shoulder. He kissed your head and held you close.

As the cheers died down, the laughter came to a pause, you felt Dylan squeeze your hand. Peeking up at him, his loving gaze piercing into yours, you smiled. The fans continued to ask questions, as you all continued to answer them to the best of your ability. You sat back in your seat, but your hand never escaped Dylan's once.

The story of Stiles and Y/C/N may be drawing to a close, but yours and Dylan's story is only beginning.

Credit: sophisticatedstiles.tumblr.com