Finn Wolfhard x Reader

You subconsciously bounced your leg up and down, trying to ease down the agitation that has building up for the past hour. What was taking so long?

You stood up, searching again for that mop of curls you adored through the crowd in the airport, for what seemed like the hundredth time in the last few minutes. Finn's plane landed half an hour ago and the anticipation was killing you. It's been too long since you last saw him. Although you have been waiting for months for this day, waiting a few more minutes just felt like unbearable torture to you.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for my beautiful girlfriend, have you seen her any where?" A familiar voice said behind you. You could recognize that voice anywhere. You swiftly turned around and threw yourself in Finn's arms, the feeling of contentment washed over you as soon as you felt his arms wrapped around your waist tightly.

"I missed you so much," You murmured in his neck, where your face was buried. He tightened his arms around you even more at your words.

"I missed you so much more Y/N," He whispered back.

You rested against the counter, the only sound being heard in the kitchen was the constant popping of the popcorn in the microwave, and it was Finn's turn to choose a movie for you to watch in the living room. You decided to spend the night at his house, watching movies and eating snacks. Those are the kind of nights you appreciate the most when you're with Finn. We don't really need to do some crazy things to enjoy each other's company. Sure, you went on your own little adventures sometimes. God knows how many stupid things you two have done before, but fortunately didn't get in that deep trouble for. You smiled as the memory of your last escapade.

-

"I'm bored," Finn whined, as he nuzzled your neck even more. It was a typical chill day for the both of you. You have been playing video games for hours now, and frankly you started to get tired of it too.

"What do you wanna do then?" You asked as you gently played with his curls. Suddenly he sprung up and looked at you with glowing eyes and a devious smile, and at that moment you knew he had an idea that was most probably going to get you both in deep shit.

"Wanna get kicked out of Walmart?" He smirked.

"Wait are you serious?" You raised your eyebrows. You gave him a hesitant look, but both of you knew you got excited at the suggestion too.

You stood in front of the entrance with Finn's hand interlocked with yours.

"Ready to have some fun?" He wiggled his eyebrows at you. You laughed, nodding. You were kind of nervous since you had no idea what Finn had in mind, but your excitement outweighed your anxiousness that you didn't even care what you were about to do, as long as you two have fun.

He hummed, tapping his chin with one finger as you wandered down the aisles. He suddenly stopped. You halted your movement too, following his gaze to look at the wall of toilet paper packs piled above each other.

"You know what I haven't done in a really long time?" He turned to you, furrowing his eyebrows pretending as if he's in deep thought. You raised an eyebrow at him, signaling for him to continue.

"Build a fort." Oh god.

-

You shook your head laughing, remembering the raging employee's face after he saw your and Finn's gigantic fort that you made out of toilet paper in the middle of the aisle.

The beeping of the microwave interrupted your thoughts. You got the popcorn out, put it in a bowl then made your way to the living room.

You giggled, the memory replaying in your head all over again as you set the bowl down on the coffee table.

"What's so funny?" Finn asked curiously.

"Nothing, just remembered our little Walmart incident," He burst out laughing at your words and nodded his head, "Yeah, that was a good day," He chuckled.

You took a seat on the couch, and rested your head on Finn's chest as he wrapped his arm around your waist. You let out a sigh of content, grateful that Finn was finally back home. 'Even when you knew he would have to go away again soon for filming and interviews, you were happy that you were with him for now.

"God, you have no idea how much I missed this," Finn mumbled, kissing your forehead softly. You snuggled further into him getting a whiff of his cologne that you absolutely love. And that's how you spent the rest of your night. Watching tons of movies, cuddling, kissing a little, and him sharing lots of stories from being on set, which he knew how much you enjoyed.

Credit: andshescrazyy.tumblr.com