Percy Jackson x Reader

- Imagine Percy seeing you at Camp HalfBlood for the first time, but Grover telling him that he has no chance with you because you're one of Aphrodite's daughters {part 2}  -

- Imagine Percy seeing you at Camp HalfBlood for the first time, but Grover telling him that he has no chance with you because you're one of Aphrodite's daughters {part 2} -

- - - -
Percys POV:

I decided to stop just staring at the girl and finally walked towards were all the daughters of Aphrodite were laying.

"Oh Grover who is your cute friend there I've never seen him here?"

Asked one of the girls, she had platinum blond hair and deep chocolate brown eyes.

"Oh that's Percy son of Poseidon he's new"

"Well then hi Percy, I'm Stacy and these are my sisters Amber, Bethany, Cara, Sophie, Wanda and my youngest sister Y/n"

She pointed to her sisters while saying their name but I couldn't care less, I was cheering inside that the girl I am interested in is actually Y/n and I might have a chance like Grover said.

"Do you guys maybe wanna go swim with us?"

Cara asked in a flirty voice and of course Grover nodded eagerly.

"Yay c'mon girls"

They all took off their shirts and sprinted towards the crystal blue lake, everyone except for Y/n.

"Don't you want to go swimming too?"

"I don't know maybe"

She answered shyly while playing with the hem of her white dress.

"C'mon I'll show you something cool but we have to get to the water for that, and if you don't want to swim with your sister we can go to another part of the lake"

She chuckled softly and looked at me with cute smirk and a look in her eyes I couldn't describe.

"If you wanted to ask me out you could've just ask me"

She blushed furiously after she said that and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry Percy sometimes stuff like that just comes out of my mouth and I don't even want to say it like at I-"

"Haha it's okay Y/n, I guess being flirty is a trait of being Aphrodites daughter"

She giggled and stood up.

"Okay then let's go to the water"

We walked into the water until we were knee deep in, the water was warm and I felt complete.

"So now just look"

She nodded and I touched the water with my finger tips, I really hope this works out how I want it to be I only did this once.
It was a moment of silence only the faint squeals and laughter of Y/n sisters were heard.

But of course nothing happened and I stood there like a dumb ass.

"Oh c'mon work"

I muttered to myself and the girl in front of me started to laugh.

"It's okay Percy I know how it is to not have his powers under control so don't be embarrassed"

I laughed too and we started to make small talk with each other, I lost the track of time but when Y/n sisters came out of the water telling us that they're gonna get ready for tonights event I decided I'm gonna ask Y/n to be my date.

"Uhm Y/n before you go I uh wanted to ask if you maybe wanna you know"

"Want to be your date for tonight?"

She finished my sentence and I nodded my head signaling a 'Yes'

"Of course I'll go with you I'd be honored, pick me up at 7 okay?"

"Yeah sure see you then"

She kissed my cheek and ran out of the water to join her sisters.

A/n: So I continued this little story because TheUnknownQuestion requested it!! Hope you liked it <3
And also PLEASE check out my new book the innocent friend I would really appreciate it!