Michael Clifford x Reader

You walked in the room where Michael was with his friends. You were really quite and shy so you just went over to Michael and cuddle him. He kissed you on your forehead, making you blush. Embarrassed his friends saw. You smiled, waved and said hi to his friends before resting on his shoulder.

His smell was so beautiful and your heart fluttered at his scent. Michael looked down at me with a big smile and you returned a small smile. You were still new to the whole relationship thing, you wanted to be good girlfriend. 

- Michael's POV -

I looked down to Y/N and she hugged onto me. Y/N was being more clingy than usual considering the boys were around and didn't really know them. It was so cute. I couldn't help kissing her forehead every hour.

It was now just Ashton but he got up to leave, he said goodbye to Y/N and she hugged back before heading out the door, which I followed. I opened the door for him but before he left he turned around "I'm surprised with your choice of girl." Ash said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She's real quite and well you know? You are the loudest kid around." Ash said "But not going to lie you make a cute couple."

I laughed at him "Thanks, goodnight Ash." I said before closing the door. I walked back into the living room.

Y/N turned her head and held her hands out "Mikey." Y/N said in her quiet voice.

"The boys are gone." I laughed.

Y/N put her arms down and played with the end of her dress "I know..." She mumbled. My heartache. She just wants me, and I smiled at the thought. I quickly went over to her and brought her in a huge hug kissing everywhere. She was screaming and laughing. She was cute, so adorable, innocent and mine.

I suddenly stopped when I thought I gave her enough torture. Noses touching looking to each of our eyes. I knew Y/N had beautiful eyes but I must have forgotten how beautiful they were really. My heard slowly stopped, so beautiful.

"I love you." Y/N said.

"And I love you more." I said before kissing her so passionately.

Credit: 5soscutelittleimagines.tumblr.com