Madelaine Petsch x (fem) Reader

"I can't believe you flew all the way here to see me." You whispered to Madelaine. Your head was on her chest and her arms were around you, her fingers drawing patterns on your bare arms.

"You're my girlfriend. I'd fly around the entire world an infinity amount of times to see you and your pretty face." She replied softly and you blushed. "And to do what we just did." She added and you laughed.

"Shhh." You smiled and she giggled.

"What? All I'm saying is that it was great." She added and you rolled your eyes. "But I knew that already."

"I love you so much." You replied and she smiled sweetly, pulling you closer and kissing your head.

"I love you too." She whispered. You stayed cuddled for a few more minutes before you sat up. "Where're you going?" She asked upset.

"I have a class to get too. Honestly, who let me agree to a 8am class?" You wondered with a sigh.

"You can't go. I just got here." She pouted.

"I'm sorry baby. But I can't miss class. We can hang out afterwards and I don't have any more classes for the rest of the week." You replied trying to cheer her up but she just huffed at you. "I'm sorry." You kissed her forehead and then swung your leg out of the bed.

"You can't leave if I'm attached to you."

"Huh?" You asked confused before you felt a pair of arms around your waist, pulling you back into bed.

"Mads! Get off." You squealed as you both fell back on the bed but she shook her head.

"Nope. I haven't seen you for ages, I'm not letting some stupid 8am class take you away from me. Who needs to go to University anyway?"

"Me." You sighed.

"Okay maybe. But think about this. I'm here, I'm not at your lecture."

"I feel a lecture coming soon." You mumbled sarcastically and she shoved you lightly.

"I'm not at your lecture, I'm here. In your bed. And I have to go back in a few days. I want to spend as much time as I can with you as possible. We can watch movies, cuddle, have some fun if you know what I mean." She winked and you laughed. "We can just have a lazy few days and I know you would much rather be here than at Uni. So pleaseeee. For me? Can you skip one lecture for me?" She asked, pulling her best puppy dogs eyes and biggest pout.

"Fineeee." You agreed and she smiled brightly.

"Yes!" She squeezed you. "So I'm thinking, before we do all of those things, we could nap because we haven't had much sleep and I'm feeling a bit jet lagged." She suggested.

"How could I say no to you?" You asked sarcastically.

"You couldn't. Thats why we work so well together." She smiled and cuddled you as you started to drift off.

Credit: amazingphanisnotonfire-imagines.tumblr.com