Shawn Mendes x Reader

- Imagine your Shawns girlfriend and are on set with him for the music video shoot of Señorita but you get jealous of him and Camilla {part 2} -

Camilla {part 2} -

- - - -
Shawns POV:
She pushed me back hard and got into her car driving off fast.
I heard Camilla calling after her but I couldn't think straight everything was like a blur, I felt like someone ripped my heart straight out of my chest with their bare hands.
Tears rushed to my eyes and sobs left my mouth, I felt Camillas hand on my shoulder but I pushed her off and turned around to look at her.

"This is all your fault I didn't want to film a stupid video like this Camilla, now I lost her she's the only one I've ever loved so much"

"Shawn I'm so sorry I never wanted this to happen I-"

I walked away back to set, rage and regret was all I felt.

„THE FILMING FOR THIS FUCKING MUSIC VIDEO IS OVER, IT'S CANCELED"

I shouted to everyone's face not caring about anything anymore, I grabbed my jacket and ran to my car but got held up by Camilla.

„Shawn, listen to me don't try to apologize to her now she's so angry right now everything you'll do will make it even worse trust me I know my sister just give her some time to cool off and then talk to her okay?"

„Y-Yeah your probably right, but uhm sorry Cami I won't film this video anymore okay I just can't pretend to be in love with you when the only girl I love is Y/n okay"

„Of course it's okay, no problem we either find another video idea or it simply doesn't have one I completely understand"

„Thank you"

I hugged her tightly and cried into her shoulder.

„C'mon your staying at mine tonight okay? I won't let you drive in your condition"

„Thanks Camilla"

„No problem"

We got into her car and drove about 40 minutes to her house, but what we didn't realize was that we got caught by paparazzi and that they snapped photos of us going into her house together.

Y/N's POV:
I burst through the door of my apartment that I shared with my best friend Kendall, we met when I started modeling and were inseparable ever since.
I wanted to move in with Shawn but now these plans were blown off.

„Hey Y/n why are you already home?"

Kendall called from the kitchen confused.

„Kenny"

I whimpered out pathetically, tears streaming down my face.
She came out of the kitchen and saw my broken form, she immediately hugged me and I started to cry even harder.

„Hey shh what happened"

„H-He and C-Camilla, I b-broke u-up a-and I-"

I stuttered our choking on my own sobs.

"C'mon let's sit down first"

We laid down on the couch together and after I calmed down a little I explained everything that happened to her, we ended up eating lots of ice cream together and watched some movies.
The second movie just ended and Kenny was on her phone.

"Oh no"

she muttered out in disbelief and shock

"What is it?"

"Here"

she showed me her phone and what I saw shocked me to the core...

A/n: Part 3? Yes or no? (If yes I'm gonna write the next part which is gonna be the final on ASAP because I have nothing to do today so just tell me yes or no)