Chapter 3: Confusions

Terroriser and Vanoss, being the first ones who woke up during the time of. Whatever just happened to them, were shocked beyond their comprehension. They see their houses, along with Delirious' destroyed mountain were real, means they have somehow transported in their old Minecraft server.

However, they first thought they were in Minecraft but it isn't, Vanoss has confirm that they weren't really in Minecraft because, he said their home became an island and was surrounded by a huge lake, beyond that lake is another land which they didn't seen it before during their time in their old server.

How could he tell, you ask? Because Vanoss had a very good view from atop his treehouse, and Terroriser couldn't seem to reset the map, he couldn't command anything but when checking their inventory, they somehow could, but the inventory screen looks futuristic compare to the ones they played in Minecraft.

However, that was only the beginning of their problems as Moo, Basically, and Nogla were now banging on Terroriser's front door.

Basically: Brian! Get the fuck out here!!

Sighing, Terroriser went over to his front door, opened it up, and came face-to-face with an angry Marcel, confused Brock, and a tired Nogla.

Somehow, he couldn't even recognize them, they look like strangers to him but the reason he knew it was them was their usual made up avatars, which he seen it alot of times.

Perhaps he needs to get used to it.

Terroriser: Yeeeeeesss...? ^_^

Basically: What just happened?

He asked, angry and confusion is clear evident in his voice and expression.

Moo: Yeah, I was feeding my daughter when she woke me up because she was hungry, by the time I'm feeding her, the next thing I know there was darkness, by the time I woke up, I somehow in my old minecraft house! With my made up avatar body! I thought I was dreaming or dead! It is a miracle that I still know the directions of this place!

Moo started off.

Moo: So what I want to know is whatever happened to us, was might either be you or Evan!

Nogla: (ˉOˉ) *Yawn!*... I think its still a dream.

Terroriser: Did you ask Vanoss?

Basically: We're starting with you because we know that you're the first person to always get their hands on some new shit.

He answered with a scowl.

Terroriser: Hm? Guilty as charged, I'll take that as a compliment. But, uh, yeah. No. This wasn't me. Or Evan for that matter , cause I just woke up at the same situation as all of you and got off the phone with Evan and he didn't know what happened to us either.

Moo: Why do I find that hard to believe.
(~_^)

Moo asked with a raised brow, crossing his arms while doing so.

Terroriser: I'm telling you, we didn't do shit.

Basically: Every explosion, prank, and end of the world bullshit always involves around you. So you can see how us believing you can be a little difficult.

Basically agreed with Moo as he narrowed his eyes at Terroriser.

Terroriser: Trust me, we didn't do jack didilli shit!

Terroriser said as he crossed his arms.

Nogla: Can you please just hurry this up? So I can go back to my nappy time and made everything was just all a dream ¦3

Nogla said as he rubbed his eyes.

Terroriser: Look just follow me...

Terroriser started off as he moved passed the three, closing his door behind him as he started to Lead them from his house.