Chapter 60: Dungeon Raid 1/2

*Vuuuuam!*

Taking a step into the dungeon, our retarded heroes felt the world around them twist.

It first started with some of their eyesight...everything became black.

Then it was their hearing, their sense of touch followed soon after...thereafter all their remaining senses disappeared.

They felt nothing.

It felt as if they were bunch of insignificant speck of dust drifting in a lonely space.

Then they soon after lost their sense of time.

...What may have been seconds felt like an eternity.

*Vuuuuam!*

Finally, after an unknown period of time, hearing the faint sound of some of their breathings, they now notice their senses are returning.

But some of them felt sick and threw up.

Because none of them even teleport before, resulting them getting sick, Vanoss and Wildcat were in such a worst state than their friends because their Beastmen instincts were more sensitive than humans. It's kinda like went sky diving for the first time but the two felt worse than that.

On the other hand, people like Terroriser or Delirious didn't felt sick because Brian was obviously a cyborg, as for Delirious, his an undead.

Opening their eyes, they found themselves inside of a damp and dark environment.

Instantly, a heavy scent of granite invaded their nostrils, mostly Vanoss and Wildcat which they got worse.

Wildcat: Oh god, this smells like the mansion me and Evan went.

Glancing around, they found some Adventures grimacing and holding onto their stomachs-Trying their best to not puke.

*Blaaargh!* *Blaaargh!* Blaaargh!*

...well, there was always bound to be a few who people who couldn't hold out.

With people who didn't experience teleportation, apart from a few, some of the Adventurers present had never experience like this. Their reaction was understandable.

Few minutes of recovering their footing, arriving and standing before them, a Orichalcum-rank Adventurer, one of the strongest Adventurers in the group, announce everyone.

The Adventurer had short curly black hair that gently fell towards the side of his face, and his deep black eyes that seemed to carry a hit of warmth perfectly complemented his hair. He didn't look particularly outstanding, but he seemed to be an amiable person instantly giving people a good impression of him.

 He didn't look particularly outstanding, but he seemed to be an amiable person instantly giving people a good impression of him