Chapter 150: The Might of the Banana Tank

A/n: Do you guys ever put criticize comments in any parts on the Banana Bus Squad fanfic? Because I don't see a single one, or maybe I just forgot some.

Because I'm planning to rewrite those mistakes, especially its important for my Webnovel version of the story I've been making.

———

In a long hall inside a large hospital-like building, the five members of the gang were seated on chairs by the side of the walls, waiting for something.

"Hey guys, do any of you know what caused Vanoss to be in this state?" Nogla asked.

Basically responded, "Well, he did text me yesterday that he's been chased by some group."

"Do you think it is the people that the Headmistress mentions?" Moo asked.

Marcel shrugged, "Probably."

Then, a man in white robe who seemed to be like a doctor exited the room they were seated next to. The doctor went out and faced the gang.

"Hey Doc, is Evan okay over there?" 

The Doctor seemed hesitant for a moment, he couldn't utter a word but he used everything he had to speak.

"How do I say this? Your friend, Vanoss... I don't think he's gonna make it."

Instead of shock or surprise, the group just gave out a deadpan look.

"Bullshit, you guys in this city have like the largest amount and the best healing spells and equipment!" Wildcat said

"Not to mention, Resurrection Spells and Items." Marcel added.

"I know, but the thing is... the assailants that attack your friend seem to have something to make any of our best efforts useless."

"So that means he's about to die."

"No, his soul might even be included."

Everyone looks at each in concern.

"You can meet him one last time as your final moments with him."

As the gang entered the room, they could see Vanoss laying in the bed with a blue shirt, perfectly showing his muscular build while a Magical Crystal located beside the bed glowed repeatedly like a heartbeat, functioning similar to a heartbeat monitor.

"While Terroriser isn't present to say praying speeches with his weird accents, does anyone wanna go first? On saying that man's goodbyes." Wildcat asked the rest, only the gang looked at him in silence.

"Fine." He sighs in irritation before he looks at Evan. "Well, Evan can be an asshole sometimes, pretty good at pissing all of us, especially blowing my house seven times, but still, no matter how annoying as fuck this dipshit is, he is a good friend... or maybe not, his just and asshole."

After Wildcat, everyone then locked their eyes on Delirious who was in the frontest of them.

"Okay fine." Delirious just shrugged and went on with it. "Vanoss, we are like rivals, best buddies, and brothers-in-arms, and sometimes sex partners from those Rule 34 users."

As Delirious was done, he turned around, only to see the rest gave him a weird look, Moo moved forward, trying to forget what this mask man just said.

Skipping Moo and Nogla, it was Marcel's turn as he moved near Vanoss. When he was about to speak, he froze.

Squinting his eyes, Marcel moves closer to Evan before using [Greater Appraisal].

"Motherfucker, I know you ain't dying, you can't hide from my gaze you dipshit." Marcel muttered at Evan's ear, which his eyes twitched for a split second.