Chapter 86: War on Seltonn

Wildcat: Well, that was easier than I thought.

Stepping foot into the city, Wildcat glanced around as he responded.

Vanoss: Yeah, this was a bit too easy for my taste as well.

Casually looking around the insides of the city, Evan nodded his head and added.

Vanos: Well, it is only natural considering the layout of the city.

Wildcat: I guess…

Entering the city of Seltonn wasn't hard, with how extremely massive the city was and the fact that the defenders are rarely to be seen, Wildcat, T'challa, and Vanoss were able to enter the city without any difficulties.

Still, although they had entered the city fairly easily, that didn't mean that they could let their guards down.

The city was filled with humans who extremely despises Beastmens and a single wrong step could lead to their demise.

So just because they had entered didn't mean anything. This was probably the easiest task.

The hard part would naturally come in due time.

Looking left and right of the city as he admired the buildings before him, Tyler said.

Wildcat: Damn, this is like traveling to Disney Land. Being bunch of religious fanatics like them they are quite good with their design cultures.

Hearing's Wildcat's point, Evancouldn't help but agree more.

Vanoss: Yeah, that's true.

Inwardly sighing and staring at the city before him, Evan decided to find a secluded spot to rest.

They had been traveling non-stop for the past few days and so they needed to find a place to get proper rest as things were soon going to become difficult.

Especially considering what they had to do next.

Vanoss: There, this should do for now.

After a while, arriving before a rather inconspicuous-looking house that Evan felt no traces of any presence within there, checking to make sure that no one was present, Vanoss urged both Wildcat and T'challa to enter.

This was after they were able to confirm that the place was indeed empty inside.

Breaking the window by using a rock, Vanosd entered it follow by two other Beastmens with him.

The interior of the house was kinda look nice as beautiful atmosphere covered the place. Blue carpets appeared on the floor, a large luxurious wooden table, a few chairs in the middle of the room, and a few things that will make a commoner living a life, it was a nice place inside of the house.

Being empty inside seems to be the owner of it got out and join the army when the Beastmen invaded.

Staring at T'challa and Wildcat who had both sat down on different chairs of the house, Evan made his way towards the entrance of the house.

Vanoss: You guys wait here, I've got something to do…I'll see you in around an hour.

Wildcat: What are you doing?

Vanoss: I have to do something.

Although he wanted to rest, he sadly still had something to do.

It was about time he started the next part of his plan.

Glancing at T'challa who sat opposite to Wildcat, Evan looked back at Wildcat Tyler and said.

Vanoss: Although you might not need the help, T'challa will be here to protect you…with his strength, you won't really have to worry about anybody coming in here and exposing your whereabouts. So just in case anybody comes and finds you, just ask our Panther friend to take them out. Oh, and make sure he does this quietly, don't let yourselves be exposed as that would ruin pretty much everything.