BBS x Isekai Volume 3 Trailer

(Note: Nearly all of the lines in the chapter aren't true, as for the events are almost true)

*Intense Music Intro*

The first thing shows us is that some of the members of the Banana Bus Squad are on a cliff of a mountain range alongside an army of both races as some type of Mount Turret was attached on one of the mountains.

Vanoss: Hope you guys are ready, they will be here aaaaany second now.

Evan said as he stared at the Heartbeat sensor on his hand, thousands of dots appeared in the device showing something was coming, and it is something big.

The scene instantly shifts to Nogla pulling out his two Diamond Swords ready to be used.

Terroriser: *Cocking a Shotgun*

Wildcat: Woah! Is that a magic gun?

Tyler asked, looking at the shotgun in Steampunk style Brain was wielding.

Terroriser: Do you ever see a gun in this world before?

Wildcat: No, not really, I only thought that this world will only be swords and magic and shit.

But then, the scene shifts to the sky, like a flock of birds, a horde of tens of thousands of flying creatures that covered the Sun with their large numbers appeared before them, the creatures were humanoid in nature as they flew towards the army where the group was.

Demon: RRROOOAAARRR—!!! 

*Back to Team 6*

Vanoss: Trust me, Wildcat. This world has so many genres that I prefer this instead of the Internet and the Memes.

Wildcat: Bruh, that's just insulting!

Back to the horde of flying demons, hundreds of thousands of them continue to dive into the large army below them with bloodthirsty expressions filled with a high amount of killing intents.

Delirious: Well, that's intense.

The mask undead said as he and Marcel were observing at a large Monitor in front of them in a room that seems to be came from a Sci-fi film, a type of some sort of a control room alongside little men around them.

Nogla: WAHHHHH!!!

Nogla gave out a war cry before he suddenly jumped really high towards the flying horde, his actions dumbfounded literally the whole army and Team 6.

Random Soldier: Dat reckless little man is runneng towards de enemy! Such a dumb cunt!

Nogla: HAHAHAHAHA…..!

In a slow motion view, the reckless and foolish member of Team 6 jumped into the horde, reading his weapons and began his fun little slaughter!

Meanwhile on Moo's view, he then pulls out a radio box from his inventory and presses it.

*Tap*

Marve— TIMEMASTER101 Studios

Scene changes to a large room, the group stood at a platform as they faced 12 figures who seem to be Dwarves.

Not before long as one of them, the one in the center and seemed to have the largest beard among them, spoke.

Dwarf Councilor 1: I saw it within you…