Chapter 92: This Is Not Fine!

*Crash!*

A loud crashing sound reverberated across the room. The source of the sound was a large stone humanoids.

Opposite to the Combat Golems was a young Owl Beastmen. The Owl beastmen was fairly muscular. Body aside, his bionic arm in his right arm was covered with an artificial skin tissue.

With his shirtless muscular body, coupled with his right indifferent eye and the left eye covered with an eyepath, would've make him looked like Rambo but more intimidating.

Coldly looking at the Combat Golems, the Owl Beastmen took a step back.

*WHIIII!* *WHIIII!*

Instantly two large stone arms appeared in the position he was previously standing. Once the two arms appeared, lifting his foot slightly, 682 twisted his torso 45 degrees and kicked one of the Combat Golems right in the head.

*Bam!*

A dully metallic sound rang out.

*Thud*

Following this, one of the Combat Golems fell to the ground. Without wasting a single second, 682 thrust his bionic arm downwards.

*Beep!*

Once the metallic fist made contact with the Combat Golem, a beeping sound came out of the robot. Ignoring it, 682 jumped on the Golem and tensed his legs.

*WHIIII!*

Upon making contact with the Combat Golem on the ground, 682 released the tension between his legs and jumped backward. The moment he jumped, a terrifying fist flew towards the area he was standing, barely missing him by an inch.

*Thud!*

Softly landing on the arm of the Combat Golem, channeling his mana, and using his right leg, 682 kicked the last of them in the head.

*Bam!*

Another dull sound rang out as a shockwave swept the area.

*Thud!*

Falling alongside the robot, 682 softly landed on the ground. He was completely unharmed.

*Beep!*

Repeating the same thing he did with the other one, punching it downwards, a beeping sound rang out. Having eliminated the last Golem, 682 calmly looked upwards. Towards a tinted glass window by the side of the room.

*Beep!*

George: [Alright, good job 682, your test ends now. You're dismissed]

George's voice rang out from the speakers around the room.

"..."

Without saying anything and nodding his head, 682 made his way towards the entrance of the room. Arriving before a thick metal door, 682's footsteps halted.

*Kshiii!*

Slowly the doors opened and 682 left the room.

*****

Inside of a different room.

Looking through a series of recordings regarding 682, George laughed out loud.

George: Excellent! Excellent! 682, has grown much more than I had anticipated.

Two weeks had passed since 682 had arrived. During that period of time, alongside two more test subjects, 096, and 939, George had finally managed to develop his first prototypes of the soldiers he wanted to create.

An emotionless human-blight hybrid machine that would disregard anything for their goal.

Out of the three, 682 was by far the most successful subject. In terms of fighting capability and growth, 682 is mostly the one.