Chapter 147: Academy's Fastest Princess

(Academy City, Main School Building, Student Council Office, One Week After the Battle in Isle Zorma)

A Student Council, they are an administrative organization of students in different classes and High-Officials in different Clubs. Their purpose is to help share students' ideas, interests, and concerns with teachers and school principals. They often also help raise funds for schoolwide activities, including social events, community projects, helping people in need and school reform, though that was said in the papers.

The Student Council actually has nothing to do with the Clubs as it only took care only within the school building, according to the Headmistress' law, any of the members of the Council will support their own respected Clubs being as Council member, breaking any of those rules will immediately stript their status.

In the scene, a woman with flaming coloured red hair was sitting on the chair of the office. She was looking at the paper in her hands. After some reading, she throws it aside.

"So? What do you think about those six new students?" A girl with dark-haired with a few white pieces in her hair said while leaning on the sofa. She was holding a cup of tea. The move of her while drinking it also showed her elegance. She was the student Council Vice-President, Chatelle Zetsumei.

There were also more people in the room. Many were hidden in the shadows but some were shown relaxing, all of those that revealed themselves were the members of the Student Council.

One of them is a pink-haired twintail and cyan eyed girl who was reading books while eating candy. It was the student council secretary, Amia Brimmillim.

"Nyahaha! Give her a minute, Chatel-

chan!"

"I already thought about it, they are a group of absolute idiots and troublesome fellows, but also... mysterious." The red-headed woman said before looking at another girl. "What about you, old friend? You met their leader back on the Headmistress Tower."

The scene shifted to a blonde woman, who was wiping her rapier with a cloth. The rapier had a hilt of a serpent, shining until it could reflect like a mirror. lt was the student council treasurer, also the Leader of the [Genius Society] and the 2nd Strongest Student of Academy City.

Isabella Oriano.

"What are my thoughts? Their leader, Vanoss, seems incredibly mysterious. I tried to ask the Headmistress about who he is, but she replied she has no idea either." Isabella answered to the red-headed woman, who is in fact her childhood best friend, "I tried to use many of my best club members to investigate his and his gang's background only to see nothing. Makes it feel like they are not something simple."

"Hm, I see. What about you, Neo?" The Red-headed girl asked the last member.

The last one is a girl with two colored hairs, one side of her hair is white, while the other half is red, and lastly she is wearing a hair band attached with two red horns that made her look like a demon.

Moreover, the skin tone of her body is apparently pale white. Though she looks fairly young to the point of looking like a ten year old girl, her current looks do not actually match up with her current age.

Right now, she is literally smoking a Tobacco Pipe, anyone will be incredibly shocked that a little girl is smoking at a young age. She had darkened large emerald green eyes, like a cold-blooded yandere had. She was the Student Council Reporter, Neopolitan Heran Fouche.

"That young man? Well, he seems very interesting, makes me wanna kill anyone who tries to kill him, he will be my prey..."

The student who sits at the big table stands up, and walks into the window and stares at the sky. It was the Student Council President, Mira Flarnette.