Chapter 121: Loving Destiny

(1000 Years Ago)

???: Chi Chi! Ha ha!

On a beautiful bright night, the two moons shine purple light onto a huge Royal palace, spamming several kilometers wide, when suddenly a little girl's crying noise echoed the silent night.

Hearing the cries, a person in bed tiredly opens his blood scarlet eyes, he looks around before looking at a universal-class beauty beside him in bed.

???: Our daughter is calling, my dear.

The man said he appears to be very muscular, with countless scars in his shirtless body, his skin and hair is full pink as a pig-like ear is on his head.

Yes, it's Technoblade.

Wife: Mm... it's your turn, darling.

The woman said as she continued to sleep in the King-sized bed the two were on.

Technoblade: Alright, fair enough...

Wiping his eyes for a moment, Technoade stood up from his bed, wearing a bathrobe before heading towards where the cries were located.

*Ci Clink*

Opening the door of someone's chamber, Technoblade entered it revealing it to be his daughter's room who is crying under the blanket on her bed.

Technoblade: My Dear Alexandra, what troubles you?

Coming out from the blanket, a little girl about 6 years old, with a skin tone similar to a human but a pink hair color as her father, she has green emerald eyes that shine like a kryptonite. What made her not really human is her little pig-like ears just like her father.

(Author: She is like Anya but her ear-like things in her head are actually real animal ears.)

Alexandra: Chi chi! Chi chi! I have a bad dream, a really bad dream...

Clinging on her father's legs, Technoblade couldn't help but adore his daughter's behavior before picking her up from the ground.

Technoblade: A nightmare? Dear, I've already beat the crap out of that loser so-called Goddess of Nightmares a month ago to not give you one, why would you have a nightmare now?

Alexandra: Donno, *sob*

Technoblade: I see, tell me all about it.

Alexandra: It's that.. *sob*.. monsters, destroying our home... you were there, beating many, but... you are now gone!

Saying this, the girl clung onto her father's neck, continued to cry into it.

Technoblade: It's okay, you're okay, my dear. I promise you that the next day I will go to Tahlia's realm and beat her down to teach her a lesson for scaring my daughter like that.

Technoblade said as he sat on his daughter's bed, patting her back to calm her down.

Technoblade: When you're scared and you don't know where I am, you must remember: no matter what happens to me, I will never be far away from my special, little pinkie pie.

He said, scratching his daughter's head with his nose, also poking her nose, receiving a chuckle from her.

Technoblade: 🎵 It always seems more quiet.. in the dark... 🎵

Raising his finger, Technoblade simply waved it in the air above the two, when all of a sudden the space above them started to tear apart, revealing a rift through space and time.