Chapter 158: A Big Ass Ship

————————————————————

"So what you're telling me is that you and Nogla got knocked out and captured by some weak Demons from that game Doom?" Vanoss asked, looking unconvinced on how two people capable of stomping the US Military got knocked out and captured by some demons that weren't close to Level 25 (<C–> Rank).

"Yup, exactly." Neo nodded as she glanced over her shoulder to Delirious who was still looking like he was in a daze.

Vanoss stared at her blankly, only blinking and humming to himself. 

'The main question, what the hell's a base down here just a few miles from Academy City? The Headmistress or her other fucknots should know about it.' He questioned internally.

Just back in time abit, by the time Vanoss and Isabella created a giant hole from the previous chapter, Basically, Wildcat, and Stella found the two and saved them.

Just minutes after they were found, another explosion was heard, just several hundreds meters from them and they thought it might be where Nogla and Neo were.

Back to the present, when Vanoss questions himself, he thought about all his military and tactical knowledge (Which equaled whatever could come out of watching The Other Guys like 30 times) he knew that this place was pretty shitty for an attack.... or a defense for that matter!

"Ah well, that's all I need to hear!" The Canadian let go of the black rope he was holding onto, dropping down and landing on the rubble from the collapsed earth. He grinned wildly at the two before glancing above him, through the massive hole. The teen put two fingers in his mouth and whistled up.

Two more black ropes dropped with Wildcat and Moo descending down them, landing beside their leader. Wildcat had his hammer on his back and Moo had the Lightning pole Dwarven Artifact Vanoss gave him with.

"Yoooo Delirious!" Wildcat waved.

"You gotta stop wandering off man, it's getting old!" Moo jumped down and off the rubble, glancing at it. "That probably killed a lot of people..." he said to himself quietly. His gaze fell in the distance, a strange feeling in his gut after his gaze focused on a bloody hand underneath the rubble, but he is starting to get used to it after being in this world for a year.

Delirious huffed and put his hands on his sides, "Hey man I like to adventure!" He exclaimed, making Moo sigh. 

"Adventure isn't getting blackout drunk and disappearing, it's called being an alcoholic."

Dust kicked up as the pig beastmen made his way down the rubble pile, "I think we're all gettin' close to being one." Wildcat muttered while glancing over his shoulder to Moo. 

Neo meanwhile shifted her gaze between the two, "What's an alcoholic? Is it like...just drinking too much?" She asked innocently. She knew what drinking was but how could it be a problem?