BBS x Isekai Volume 4 Trailer

*Bam* *Bam* *Bam* *Bam*

Driving a very fast speed boat through the ocean at 400 km/h, our Team of idiots were chased by a group of Tavais, or Sea Elves riding creatures similar to the Minecraft Guardians, shooting lasers at Team 6 while on the other hand shooting them back with machine guns.

Basically: Why the hell are we keeping pissing off nations!?!

Vanoss: Don't know but at least we got CONTENT!!

Evan shouted, his appearance seems so different, becoming human-like. He didn't change his race, he only used a disguise-typed Item to change his appearance.

Terroriser: Yeah, Content! Except we can't upload this on Youtube!

Several kilometers from the group, Wildcat wearing his Elytra, facing a bulky Tavai roding an Elder Guardian.

Tavai Warrior: Submit you Continental Cunt!

The Tavai Warrior ordered his Elder Guardian moved at supersonic speed towards Wildcat who dodged his attack by activating a magic firework.

Wildcat: Fuck you! You ain't my Mr. Nimbus!

Tavai Warrior: I will kill you fucking Bacon for fucking my sister!!!

Wildcat: Ain't my fault that the Princess slaps my ass! But atleast I got that Mermaid Puss!

Tavai Warrior: YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!

In anger, the Tavai Warrior jumps out of his beast, reaching Wildcat and beat each other with hand to hand combat.

*

*

*

*

*

This Winter

*

*

*

*

*

Wave: Ma'am, I believe you should take a look at this.

Wave said, showing the golden eyed Kitsune at the Survilliance Magic she casted.

Regina: Oh for fuck sake.

*

*

*

*

*

Black Dressed Men: I'll see you in the other side! Hahaha!

A bright blue light flashes in the middle of the street, everyone around him ran back as he magically exploded, destroying everything around him to dust.

Basically: Damn it! The Muslims strikes again!

*

*

*

*

*

The entire Academy City is in chaos as countless black dressed men and Students fighting against each other to the death, as multiple giant magic circles were on top of the city, the scene is very similar to the Orazvil Incident.

*

*

*

*