Chapter 4: Feuer Frei!

Author: Well, there is another reason why I made this book. It's because I want to continue the story of that one book I read, I just kinda like the crew isekaied in a fantasy world but that one wasn't continued making more chapters which makes me sad, so I'll deal with it myself, not just me but also you readers 0w0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delirious, Nogla, Moo, Basically, and Terroriser met up with Vanoss, who was currently in full diamond armor with a diamond sword in hand.

Terroriser: So what the fuck are we dealing with?

Vanoss: I'm gonna be honest with you. I've got no clue. I just know that one minute I'm trying to figure how the hell we got to this place, and the exit I see a bunch of weird looking mobs coming towards with clubs.

Nogla: The enemy is approaching!

Turning their heads towards the entrance of their commune, 500 monsters, with over 445 small ones, 50 large and fat ones, and 5 very larger ones with horns, all with clubs, and all wearing-

Vanoss: *Whispering* Oh! And they're also wearing nothing but loincloths.

Vanoss whispered to Terroriser.

Looking at Vanoss with a deadpan look, all Terroriser could say was...

Terroriser: Oh, how do you know it, Holmes?

He sarcastically aske Vanoss in a british accent.

Moo: I kinda wish they had a little more to wear. I think I can see some of their junk.

He said as small look of disgust filled his face.

Basically: Bleugh!

Basically stuck his tongue out to the side in clear disgust.

Right now, it was nothing but a stare off as the monsters and the crew looked at each other dead in the eyes. However, the reason why the british monsters haven't attacked yet was because withing the group, the monsters notice a beastmen, an undead, and... a strange looking human which they didn't familiar with their scents. They had smell humans all of their lives but smelling the one wearing jet black clothes was the most peculiar one among them. Some of them think it isn't human at all.

The next thing to happen was a human-size green piglin with a large club twice of its size, covered in metal spikes, probably the leader of the monster band, walked a few feet away from his army and started to holler towards Team 6... with Moo in it.

Strurruilk: Greetings, summoners of the Gods, for as I, Strurruilk, The Mighty King of all Things Under His Feet and Ruler From His Throne of the Burning Hill and Sea Master of Thieves and Giver of All Goblin Life and Conquerer of All Lands and Grand Lord of Magic and Happiness! And Only Chief of Love and Destruction! Which kingdom do you serve!!

The green piglin called out.

Terroriser: That's some long ass title.

Vanoss: Most longest title in 2022.

Delirious: *Whispered* I never knew were gonna meet Wildcat's long lost father, hehe
(¬v¬)

Nogla: *Whispered* Except he looks green and fatter.

Moo: *Whispered* Like he drank too much alcohol and drugs for the past 30 years.

Basically: Everybody shut up, be serious, we don't really know the full situation were in.

After what the piglin says, looking towards each other in clear confusion, Team 6 looked back at the humanoid green pig.

Basically: What do you mean!?