Chapter 27: Monarch Indifference

The first one to realize that something was wrong was Basically, but when he realized they were too far from each other, he doesn't have enough time to made it in time. Anyway, the silver hair girl had her own bodyguard.

Delirious, Moo, and Skyler realized the situation an instant later.

Skyler: Young miss, Careful!

The maid shouted and rushed towards Karen. She held her silver throwing knives in her hand and tried to intercept the man.

But before she could reach Karen, another man attacked from behind.

Man 2: I'm your opponent, beautiful!

Skyler's expression changed. She hurriedly twisted her body and turned around, stopping the attack, but that left the first man free to attack Karen.

Karen opened her eyes wide. A mix of surprise and fear appeared in her eyes, and her face turned pale.

The man extended her hand and tried to grab her neck, but suddenly, a necklace on Karen's neck lit up.

*BAM!*

A mana barrier appeared around her and stopped the man's attack.

The man, however, did not seem surprised by that. Without changing his expression, he raised his fist and swung it down!

*BAM!*

*CRACK!*

With just the first punch of the man, the barrier cracked.

Man 1: Hehe, 4th tier magic barrier, how weak.

With another punch, the barrier gets a second crack.

Skyler: Young miss!

Skyler panicked. She tried to rush towards Karen again, but the man she was fighting against attacked her fiercely. It was obvious he did not want to defeat Skyler but just to stall her.

However, his strategy was effective. While Skyler was busy defending against the second man's attacks, the other man punched the barrier again!

The punch shook the surroundings and multiplied the cracks on Karen's barrier.

A smile appeared on his lips. At this rate, he just needed a few seconds to destroy the barrier and take the girl away.

But at that moment, Skyler recalled the pair standing behind the man and an idea occurred her.

Skyler: You three! Please help the young miss!

Instantly, the attention of all the people fighting was directed to the three members of the Dupe Group.

Delirious frowned. He was not planning to get involved in this fight. No matter how he saw it, it was not a good idea. The other two also has the same thought.