Chapter 133: The Man Hunt

Three days later, it was the day of the welcome ceremony.

The entire group departed together towards the place of the ceremony. Only Terroriser and Nogla weren't present, they don't know why, many believe Terroriser has something else to do with their Minecraft base, although the true reason was something that only Terroriser likely knows.

As for Nogla, well... nobody cares anyway.

Right now, they took their invitation letters with them. They were necessary to participate in the ceremony.

As soon as Vanoss and the others left the mansion, they could feel the festive atmosphere around the city. It was as though they could not wait for the festival to start.

The group saw many students going towards the place of the ceremony, not just newcomers. In fact, according to one of the bodyguards' words, practically the entire city participated in this festival.

According to Sherene before they left her mansion, the highlight of the festival would be after the speech of the headmistress. The headmistress would announce the topic of the festival and then the clubs and newcomers would participate in it.

Each year the topic was different. Sometimes it was a competition, other times a game, and sometimes a show of talents. It depended on the headmistress's mood.

During the festival, the clubs would do their best to show their strength and attract talented newcomers. In the same way, the newcomers would do their best to show their talent to win the recognition of the strongest clubs.

This was the stage for both parties to show their worth.

During the last three days, Vanoss and the others had learned about most of the clubs of the city, from the strongest ones to the weakest ones. They had also investigated the different classes to find which ones they were interested in.

After three days, the five of them had already more or less decided which classes they were going to take, and like usual, both chose mainly combat type classes.

When the group arrived at the plaza where the ceremony would take place, they were astonished to find that it was fully packed with people.

The plaza was around a square kilometer, but it was so full that even walking was hard.

It can be estimated there were around twenty thousand people in the plaza at the very least, and most of them were students.

The place was filled with a boisterous atmosphere. Young men and women of all kinds of races and countries were mixed together, talking and whispering excitedly as they waited for the start of the ceremony.

But all of sudden, a strong pressure descended on the crowd.

The numerous students fell silent. The weakest ones turned pale immediately, and the strongest ones looked in the direction of the pressure with wariness.

There, a young Demi-human with asian and white tiger features walked onto the stage step by step, releasing his overwhelming aura with each step.

The atmosphere in the plaza changed instantly. The whispering stopped completely, and many students involuntarily straightened up. Each student faced the young handsome demi-human on the stage with serious expressions.

Seeing that, the young man smiled slightly and opened his mouth.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Mu Quan, leader of the [Guarding Order], and the strongest student in this city."