Chapter 170: First Matches

(Author: I know it's late, but thank you for reaching 100k views of this fantastic story! Now this part isn't part of the story but it's just a special thing where Vanoss befriends your favorite characters from your favorite anime, an idea made by one fan of mine on Discord, take credits on him for the idea, enjoy 😊)

Surrounded by corpses of men in the middle of the streets, Vanoss was cleaning his glock after killing this annoying group of young men who... just touched inappropriately to his favorite red jacket.

This is his favorite jacket damn it, touching his jacket inappropriately is heresy!

Well, in reality, this group of men only walked past him and all of them made contact with it with their own dirty jackets, and this is where we are now.

"Uhhh... I hate going solo again, my minor weakness."

"Hey, you!"

A sudden voice echoed behind Vanoss' back, he slowly turned around and saw a group of people standing there in the distance.

"Oh, are those the weird characters from a weird Japanese cartoon I'm supposed to befriend with in someone's stupid fanfic?" Vanoss mumbled to himself as he continued to gaze at the group.

"What a disgrace to this man." A red-headed woman venomously said.

"You dare to kill a group of innocent men in public, you bastard!?"

"...ah ha." Vanoss simply replied with a blank face. But then, a yellow-colored energy was produced from his body as it began revolving around him, each second became increasingly dense.

"This... pressure." A good-looking man stuttered a bit.

"What is this?" A blonde girl asked.

"It is the power of a badass dude who used great efforts in his years of fighting!" Vanoss proudly said as he accidentally stepped on one of the men, who was still alive but got his head crushed as blood splattered on the ground, and an eyeball rolled towards the group.

"Ew."

"This man... he doesn't give a crap about killing a group of innocent friends without remorse?" The pink-haired man grumpled, clenching his fist and glare at Vanoss, enraged. "We will end you now."

"What are you gonna do? Use tHe PoWeR oF lOvE aNd FrIeNdShIp." Vanoss said deeply in a mocking tone.

"If that's what it is, yeah." The pink-hairer man said as he stood there strong.

" The pink-hairer man said as he stood there strong