Chapter 142: T-Rex with a Minigun

Seeing such an unusual creature, everyone felt absolutely no clue what they were facing. To Vanoss and the others on the other hand, seemed to know.

"Oh, so Vanoss' nonexistent creature was true all along?" Nogla asked.

Wildcat nodded, "I know but damn, a T-rex carrying a minigun while riding a Pterodactyl? That's new." 

"I want to catch em." Moo muttered as he locked his eyes on the two dinosaurs with a bit of greed on them.

As the team says that, the T-rex on top of the Pterodactyl lowers the mini, aiming at the Team and the students. Without hesitation, it pulls the trigger.

The Gatling gun began to roll and after a few seconds, it unleashed hell upon everyone.

*Brrrrrrrrrrrt!*

"YAAAAA!" The T-rex yelled deeply.

To Team 6's shock, the minigun that the T-rex was carrying spewed out tens of thousands of magical rounds in a matter of seconds, something that surpasses even their Earth's mightiest fire rating guns.

And so, they all immediately move around to dodge the attacks till they go into the Tank that is hidden within the treelines.

As for the students, teachers, and guards, they move around to dodge and use their magic to defend against the bullets.

Right now the once beautiful field for herbivores to roam around has become a battlefield.

"Ha! Such projectiles are no use for my S-rank shield that has numerous immunities and could even take on Super Tier magic attacks!" A young handsome man in academy uniform, carrying a massive shield of his height, smiling arrogantly as he tries to block the magic bullets and save some female students like a hero he was.

"Ah haha! Don't worry, sugars. Watch me as I easily block those attacks from this cowardly beast that only attacks on the high grounds! Hahaha!"

*Bang!*

Slowly turning his head, he notices a fist sized hole on his shield, he looks at his stomach to see blood coming out.

"Ahhhh! He gave me a third hole! SCATTER!"

Dropping his shield, the man cries in pain as he flees away from the female students alone, looking at him with a face saying, "Really?"

Not before long, the guards that we're here to protect the students took action.

Two robed figures began to cast their magic, the third shot a B-rank Magic bow at the dinosaurs while the fourth casted magic shields to protect his men.

However, those shields that can withstand powerful bombs weren't enough to stand against the bullets with an incredible amount of magic power enough to harm A-ranks.

As the mage casted magic shields, just within seconds the bullets have already penetrated through their defense and killed a few robed men. Luckily a few managed to avoid getting shredded and continue to cast magic attacks at it.

After killing the robed figures, the Pterodactyl follows and summons a huge phoenix of darkness at them. At the next moment, the attack was able to disintegrate the two robed figures into negative energy.

"Yatatatatatatata! Yatatatatatatata!"

"Ferris, we'll use our combo techniques on this thing now!" A blonde and blue eyed male student said to his sister, as he went out of his hiding spot.

"You don't need to tell me twice." A blue haired yellow-eyed girl coldly pushes her brother lightly and moves forward.

As they faced the two Dinosaurs, the two's backs touched each other and extended their hands before casting their magic.