Chapter 146: The Thot Destroyer

(Unknown Location, Unknown Time, Unknown Number of Omelettes)

In a void somewhere in an unknown dimension. The everlasting breeze connected to one's psyche touched the people's skin and moved elegantly. They saw nothing but a void, devoid of color or light. Without light, there is no color and without light, there can be darkness, only a void.

Within the world of darkness, five figures were shown in the middle of it.

"Huh, what is this? Where are we? Are we in the Heaven of Virgins?" Vanoss jokes.

"I don't think we are in heaven, Evan. We might be in hell." Delirious said.

"Wait, how are you dead? You said that undead like you can't be killed by any death manipulation abilities." Wildcat asked Delirious in confusion.

"Well, the new skill of mine could strengthen the effect of instant death magic and skills. It could bypass any immunities or resistance and kill them, even if they are inorganic or already dead."

"I fucking told you, Delirious." Basically said in frustration. "We can't just keep showing more of our abilities, that lizard could adapt to anything."

"Well, if we were dead, what now?" Moo asked.

For a moment, the gang looked down in defeat. But then, Vanoss spoke in an energized way, "If we were in heaven, we should visit Jesus Christ if he is not some phony or scammer! If we indeed in hell, lets go bully Hitler and fuck some demons like back in Meccan!"

""Yeah!!"" Everyone immediately agrees, the mood of theirs a second ago was instantly replaced with excitement of their new adventure towards the afterall.

Deciding on their new quest, the five members of the gang's travel through the realm of the afterlife has finally begu-

"I don't think so." A voice echoed across the void.

Everyone stopped. They immediately went on a fighting stance on the unknown newcomer.

"Who are you? Are you our lord and savior Jesus Christ?" Wildcat questions.

"I'm not my boy, Jesus, nor any divine beings you people on earth know."

"You know we are from earth?"

"I know a lot about you, Team 6. If you want to know who I am, you can call me..." Stepping out of the darkness, it appears to be a middle-aged Caucasian male with a tall, thin physique, pale skin, a slightly crooked facial structure, a prominent widow's peak, black hair styled in a crew cut, and pale green eyes.

"G-man."

"Wait, you're the G-man? From that game Half-life?"

"Of course."

"How do we know you're not some phony in disguise."