Chapter 176: Idol Group

The clouds covered the sky like a big black sheet, completely masking the light that was coming from the sun above the sky. Nothing could be seen except a darkness that seemed to go on forever.

BOOOM!

The darkness did not last for long. However, thunderous explosions rang throughout the entire world as different colored lights began to spread throughout the heavens.

BOOOM! BOOOM!

Smoke permeated throughout the world as the ground shook and reptilian creatures, or rather Dragons fell from the sky like wingless birds, crashing onto the ground, and forming massive craters around the area they fell.

Bang!

Levitating in the sky like beings of justice, and with light spreading out from behind them, a dozen or so figures stared at the area where the deceased Dragons had fallen.

Slowly descending down toward the ground, a man wearing a golden armor that shone brightly with wings that of a Dragon finally opened his mouth.

"You have disappointed our race, brother." His crisp and melodious voice rang throughout the world. There was a mixture of displeasure and disgust in his voice as he looked toward a particular person down below.

Twitch. Twitch.

Weakly turning around, the man turned his body over and looked toward the man with a heavenly aura standing in the sky. With the light shining brightly from behind him, he looked like a God that had descended upon the mortal world.

"Cough...Cough..."

Coughing blood down his body, the man laughed in deprecation. His golden-purple eyes gazed upwards, towards the dark clouds covering the heavens. Hanging down his neck was a simple silver necklace; attached to its end was a white crystal.

"You...you're...nothing but a hypocrite, brother, especially your little cocksucking friends with you." He softly muttered after a while. Right as his words faded, the space froze before the whole world started to tremble. The silver necklace around his body danced up and down his chest.

"What did you say?" The man, who is none other than Zeldarein, Wave's father stood in the air spat as anger rose from deep within his voice. Staring at him from below, the man coughed.

"Cough..."

Supporting his body up with his hand that was constantly trembling, he stared at the sky.

"Y-You speak as though I have committed some...cough...grave sin against you, a grave sin by just causing a civil war between our home nation, but what is so grave when that compares to us destroying hundreds of lesser worlds caused by the effects of our battle all day? If it wasn't for our father choosing you over me, that I had worked for thousands of years to be the next Dragon Overlord, trillions of innocent lives wouldn't die!"

In response to his words, Zeldarein scoffed, "Since when did you care for innocent lives, brother?"

Raising his hand, a bright yellow sphere resembling the sun morphed on the palm of his hand as bright yellow particles vividly appeared in the air, agglomerating towards the sphere.

"I know you very well that you never cared for them, not even the slightest. Knowing you all my life, you're incredibly cunning when it comes to emotions, but I won't be fooled by you." He said coldly, "Let me ask you. Does creating havoc on other worlds justify your means? What about the billions of creatures you have killed to let them fear our race? Have you ever cared for them?"

At that moment, the man chuckled, knowing his tricks won't work, "Cared? Why should I care? Isn't what True Dragons were truly made to conquer and teach lesser beings of our power? You can't change how an animal behaves, it is merely written in their biological structure."