Chapter 30: Night Battle

After the three went out of the City Lord's Mansion, they've already returned home...

Currently, Delirious was in the underground hot spring of the house they rented. He decided to come here and relax after the dinner in the city lord's mansion.

Delirious(Thoughts): So nice.

Delirious heaved a sigh and rested his body in the hot water. To be honest, the hot spring was what he liked the most about this house. It was great.

Delirious(Thoughts): I wonder if I can tell the others we could construct one like this back to the commune.

He got that idea and thought about the materials he needed to build it. However, he soon shook his head and gave up.

The problem was that they don't know much about the real dangers of this world, going through those makes him more cautious and have no time building like this in a dangerous world they were in. Probably some giant monsters invaded their commune and destroy everything.

Delirious(Thoughts): So it looks like I will have to forget the idea of a bath for a while.

Delirious sighed in resignation. It was such a shame.

At that moment, a sound came from the entrance, it was his friend Marcel.

Basically: Delirious! One of the surveillance drones detected something, some kind of assassins sneaking to our place.

After a few seconds, Delirious sighed in frustration.

Delirious: It looks like my bath has come to an end, and NOT EVEN 20 SECONDS HAS PASSED FOR FUCK SAKE!

Basically: Calm down, Delirious. I also not expecting they make a move very so soon. As expected, there was something wrong.

Delirious nodded. He then sighed ome more time before stood up.

Marcel, slightly looking at Delirious lower part of his body, widened his eyes in shocked.

Basically(Thoughts): ⊙_⊙ I'm not gay but... holy hell his that big?? I thought average length of black people will be more than white people. I mean, Holy shit.

As Marcel still stares at the monstrous length of Delirious' mighty 'fifth limb', he was snap out by Delirious words.

Delirious: Come on! Let's go, we need to show these fools that we are not easy prey.

Basically: O-Oh yeah!

It looks like they were not going to rest early tonight.

(Author: That was suppose to be a joke, there is no shipping between these two. No, no, ain't gonna happen☝😑)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile on Moo's room, he was currently sleeping, even dreaming on having fun with his family. The dream he currently has was hanging out his family in a grassy field, very peacefully, they all laugh, he is happy to see their smiles, and he decided to don't wake up for—

Delirious: Oi! WAKE UP!!

Moo: 😪 😨 Huh???

Brock immediately woke up and stood up in panic and found himself still in his room, still in this strange world and then looked to his right and saw Delirious holding a grenade launcher with Basically in the entrance of his room and looking at him and shouted.