Chapter 25: Reunion

Author: Note, any one of the Team 6 breakthrough to another rank, all of them will do the same. Example like Vanoss has breakthrough to <B-> rank while the others were still at <C+> rank, when Vanoss breakthrough to that rank, the others' ranks increases, even if one of them didn't do much work.

It was like they were all connected in one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Rank: C

Gracie: So delicious!

Gracie's eyes were shining while she ate the food in the table. She ravished the food as though she had not eaten in months.

Today, Moo had prepared meatballs with patacones and cream cheese. The meatballs had been made using the meat of a <D> rank monster and cheese that Delirious bought from the market, and Moo's cooking had given it the perfect texture.

In less than two minutes, most of the food in the table the three were suppose to eat were all gone. Surprisingly, Gracie, the little cat girl had eaten as much food than all of them.

The group was astonished by the petite girl's appetite. Basically wondered where she sent all the food she ate.

The girl indeed emptied the food on the table but that doesn't mean the three didn't get a bit of meal.

By the time Delirious and Basically began to eat Moo's cooking, they were all immediately widened their eyes.

Delirious: Holy shit, Moo. Your food is pretty good, probably even Gordon Ramsay will be proud. Where the hell did you learn to cook like that?

Moo: I learned that a bit from my wife.

Brock smiled in pride. Seeing the three in front of him gave their admiration, he could not help but soften his expression a little bit.

Delirious: You sure are fortunate, man. Unfortunately, I don't even know how to cook, I only rely my wife to do it. Would you teach me how! √(•o• )

Moo smiled but remained silent.

So, once they finished eating, Gracie began to rest with her stomach full, seeing this, Marcel and Delirious nodded at each other before lean forward towards the girl and began to ask questions to her with serious looks on their face.

Gracie: ( ewe) ( •_•)

Basically: Where do you come from?

Delirious: Where did you live?

Basically: Do you have any close relatives?

Delirious: Are you a spy?

Moo: Guys, I think you are scaring her.

Looking at the girl, she seems nervous surrounded by two men asking her alot of questions that seems to make her uncomfortable.

Moo: What about just ask question one by one.

Delirious/Basically: Fine...

Moo: ( >_>) (<_< ) Now can you please politely answer my two idiot's questions, Gracie.