Chapter 103: Meeting the Legend

Nogla Haa...

Nogla finally let out an exhausted breath, sitting on top of a large bed.

Nogla: Ahhhhhhhhhh... These past few months sure have been very tough.

Going from a regular 30 year old gaming youtuber who played video games with friends and uploaded some videos to Youtube each day and during some days supported his family and doing other daily stuff to suddenly being transported to another world and fighting against Monsters, Beasts, Religious Fanatic psychos, and other shit going on each day.

*Hiiing!*

Taking out two Magic artifacts he found in a huge Dungeon he and his friends travelled through, Nogla slowly examined it.

It was an artifact that had accompanied him for the past month.

==========

Name : [Avarice and Generosity]

Rank : <S> rank(World-class Item)

Description: [Avarice and Generosity] has the ability of absorbing Life Forces. In that regard, it is capable of storing them for later use whenever the wielder is ready to consume it in order to higher the wielder's rank faster.

When this World Item is activated, a small blue light for each soul is killed and stored in the black gauntlet [Avarice]. White gauntlet [Generosity], however, allows one to use the stored life forces for life-costing abilities and spells through siphoning them from [Avarice].

==========

Checking it out, Nogla had to admit this item is kinda useful. With this, he and his friends will grow stronger in a shorter period of time.

Talking about strength, he and his friends were at <A> rank(Lv.85), compared 4 months ago when they were only at peak <B> rank(Lv.60), he had to admit they were on a whole different level compared to before, the magic artifact he has also helps that.

Honestly, this rate of progression was a bit shocking to him.

Nogla: Haaa...

Putting the World item back to his inventory and taking out his phone, Nogla scrolled through his photo album and clicked on the image of his wife with his children.

Nogla: Aliyah, little ones, how are you doing? I hope you're doing well without me.

Looking at a picture of his wife and his children, a look of nostalgia appeared on Nogla's face.

Never had he been so SO far away from his family throughout his whole life.

This was the first time in so long that he had been worlds apart from them, literally. And even after nearly a year had passed, he still missed them dearly.

Every day, he would look at the picture and remind himself why he was on this world in the first place.

He would also record a small message to share his thoughts if he did not make it.