Chapter 26: Sudden Attack

Back to our idiotic humanoid animals, after meeting the ghost of Monty Oum, the two lovable and chaotic heroes manage to get out of the destroyed mansion which Vanoss blow up to kill the annoying Death Knight.

Right now they are flying with their elytras back to their commune because they wasted their resources on those few battles earlier, it was tiresome for the both of them.

Wildcat: What are you doing there, Evan?

Vanoss: Oh nothing, just typing some new commands to send those skills to our friends Oum gave us, hope they love the gift I gave them ^_^

Since Oum gave them a choice which 7 manual skills they will choose, the two already chosed one.

Vanoss - {Everlasting Strike}

Wildcat - {Gates of Babylon}

{Everlasting Strike} - A sword art created by Lord Monty Oum. A variant tier skill that focused primarily on reaching the apex of swordmanship, speed, and assassination. Upon mastery, the sword art skill will now becomes a super tier, it will make the person so fast that before an opponent could even think about their next move, their heads would already be rolling on the ground.

Drawbacks: If the Owner was at the lowest rank, they will only able to instantly kill an opponent two ranks above you, if that opponent is three ranks above you, the opponent will have a chance to dodge or counter the attack unless they focuse on the attack. Example like your at <E+> rank, using the skill you can able to instantly kill someone at any stage of <C> to <D> rank, <B> rank however could able to manage to counter it.

Tier Level: Variant(Depends on the owner's rank).

.

.

.

.

.

{Gates of Babylon} - It is the storehouse that the owner built to store all the world's treasures he/she claimed in life, referred to as the "Divine Gate". It connects the space of reality to the vault, opening an "invisible door" between dimensions that allows for the contents to pass through upon their owner's command. Allowing for easy access to the items of the treasury, he/she is able to pick and utilize them as they pleases. It is also to be far better than compare to other Dimensional Storage type skills.

(Disclaimer: This one doesn't belong to me but belongs to Kinoko Nasu, author of Type-moon Fate)

Tier Level: 10th Tier.

Wildcat: Hm, the skill I chose kinda sounds familiar, I think its from a certain anime I watch. Don't quite remember.

Vanoss: Well, I think mine is better, you know why?

Wildcat: I already know, its a skill similar to Yasuo. Speaking of Yasuo, I never play League of Legends since a decade ago.

Vanoss: Yup, imagine me surrounded by millions of army, when I unsheathed my blade and sheathe it in a blink of an eye, all of their heads rolls on the ground, does that sound cool?

Wildcat: Yup, cool it is.

Tyler said in a bored tone.

Wildcat: Wait a minute, you said you did a little command, I thought Terroriser was the one who does the commands.

Vanoss: Well, I'm more like a Co-worker for him, but he still forgot I'm still have it which I can command myself to be in Creative mode and get unlimited resources! Unfortunately I can only go to creative mode on our base.