Chapter 69: Operation Amogus

Two nights later.

A slightly fat man arrived at Auspicious Night accompanied by three bodyguards.

The man has both purple hair and purple jacket, and has green T-shirt. His mana aura emited showing his a simple <D–> rank person.

But for the three bodyguards, one emitted a very powerful pressure, equivalent to an <A–> rank, while the other two were a line weaker, at the peak of <B+> rank

When this group arrived, they were greeted respectfully by a gorgeous-looking woman.

Hilma: Mr. Barney, welcome to our humble place.

Barney: Hehe, Miss Hilma is as beautiful as always. Are you not interested in accompanying me for a night?

Barney, the slightly fat man, spoke with a frivolous tone.

The gorgeous-looking woman, however, replied without changing her smile.

Hilma: I'm sorry, Mr. Barney, but I'll be busy tonight, so I can't accompany you.

Barney: Such a shame, I would have liked to know Miss Hilma more. Anyway, is my room ready?

Hilma: Of course. It has been prepared with the highest service we can offer. Why don't you follow this lady there, Mr. Barney?

Hilma said while pointing at the girl behind her.

Barney: Very well. Also, you know what to do when the others come, right? I don't think I need to mention it again, but nobody can know about the talk inside.

The gorgeous woman smiled.

Hilma: What are you worried about, Mr. Barney? You know that nobody is better than us to keep the privacy of our customers.