Chapter 134: Five vs Thousands

"There is the golden light!"

"Hurry up! We will be the ones to catch them!"

"Don't let these sons of bitches escape!"

Vanoss, Delirious, Basically, Moo, and Wildcat could hear the voices of the students quickly approaching them. It was obvious the nearest students had seen the light and immediately rushed towards their location.

In fact, through the drones, the group could see many students stopping their battles and rushing towards them at once.

"That son of a lunatical bitch!" Wildcat cursed the headmistress several times.

What in the hell did she have against them!?

"Guys, what should we do? Should we escape again?" Delirious asked as he looked at his friends anxiously.

Basically sighed, "I think there is really no point in escaping. Anyway, the light will reveal our whereabouts again five minutes later."

"Then we have no choice to-"

"Yes Evan, we will fight." Basically expression turned serious. "The headmistress wants to see us fight, right? We will fight then. We will beat all her students until not even their mothers can recognize them!"

Delirious lips curved in a savage smile, "Hehe, I like that. Come on, let's show these bitches feels from a cold can of whoop asses!"

Vanoss yelled out, "ALRIGHT! Delirious, Wildcat, you guys will be the vanguard. Moo, you and your pokemans will act as our scouts. Me and Marcel will act as support and vanguard at the same time."

""Yes!""

Just when they finished determining their roles, more than ten students arrived at the park.

"They are there!"

"It looks like we are the firsts!"

"Hahaha, give me that booty!"

"Fuck off! You ain't getting that thick booty!" Wildcat shouted as he smacked his own thighs as the students rushed towards them. 

Without waiting for any instructions, Wildcat stomped the ground with one foot, leaving behind a five-meter-of-diameter crater and launching himself towards the students with an ear piercing noise!

His speed was so fast that he created a sonic boom, faster like a jet, although he wasn't even using a third of his horsepower.

And thus, when the students managed to notice him, he was already in front of them!

"Hah!" With a punch, Wildcat flung the first student away, destroying his barrier in the spot and leaving him unconscious!

However, that was just the start. Without even confirming the fate of the first student, he spun his body around, unleashing a high kick on the face of a second student, followed by an ax kick on a third student and a sweeping kick on a fourth student.

The second and third students were knocked unconscious immediately! As for the fourth, he was greeted with a punch straight to his face just after the sweeping kick.

Within just a split second, Wildcat had defeated four of the students!

However, neither of the Team found it strange. After all, Wildcat is an <A+> Rank and these kids are just simple D-ranks while having only one C-rank could not be easier!