Chapter 145: The Hard-to-Destroy Reptile

*BOOOM!!*

Not long after the battle has started, as Wave struck down the massive black flames, her opponent all of a sudden casted a black flame as Wave, but faster and even larger than hers.

With that, two powerful attacks were about to collide like two blackholes heading each other's direction, which created a powerful explosion that cleared the skies, shaking the space and the entire dungeon.

If not for the two Lizard Ladies casted protection on their armies, they would vaporize from reality.

"Damn it, her power rivaling Ultimate Skills is annoying as hell!" Wave had a deep frown on her face with her eyes fixed at the woman in front above the army of Land Dragons.

What Wave said is true on how annoying her opponent's ability is that could rival, if not surpass the Ultimate Skill [Prideful King Lucifer]. This skill could copy skills and magic, it can even copy other ultimate skills. So if anybody wants to, they can copy any magic they want as long as they know the structure and how to perform it.

But normally, skill specific magic like True Dragon's magics, these things they needed to copy the skill first and only then can access the magic.

So as long as they can understand how it works, anyone can copy ultimate skills and magic regardless.

But being able to control the copied effect naturally cannot be achieved in some cases like you could only copy a powerful being's ultimate skills to 30% or so efficiency but beyond that nobody can't just because they will become insane if done.

However, Silfis' unusual technique on the other hand has a similar ability but more broken as hell as she can already learn any skills and magic as long as she can take a single glance at it without learning how it works.

But the most troublesome of all is regardless of any rules it holds, she can copy abilities at 110% efficiency or going beyond that, which means she can also copy the abilities but ten times stronger. That ability makes her a higher threat not only to the people of Fordalt, but including her Father, the Gods, and the Nine Absolute Beings.

After observing carefully, Wave mumbled, "Thankfully, she only knows a few of my abilities that she got in our previous battles. I have to use them except my trump cards. Now, I will have to count on myself until the end."

Wave then closed her eyes, using a telepathy ability to give the instructions over to one of her scouts, telling him to hand it over to Jin De who has the authority to command the Divisions.

Flapping her dragon wings covered with world burning flames, Wave flew towards her opponent.

"Hm, attack her forces, my children." Silfis ordered her army through their minds to get ready for the battle.

However, as Wave continued to fly straight without attacking, Silfis understood her intentions and so, she used a pterodactyl like wings on her back to fly towards her opponent.

Soon, Wave reaches behind enemy lines and stops before the woman.

She proceeded to take out her Divine Spear from her Dimensional Storage. "I expect you will return from your imprisonment, old friend. As the Administrator of the Midnight Kairos, I ask you to surrender and stand your ground and not engage with anything in the outside world, and your children and all the Land Dragons present here will be spared."

Silfis sneered, "You want me to become friends with inferior creatures out there? Hahaha...!"

"Listen very well, Wave. Today will be the last day you and other inferior creatures get to sleep peacefully. After exterminating you and your pitiful army on the other side of the hill, we will not only demolish every nations but I will reign over this world, even the Gods shall bow to me." After making a shocking statement, she went on to say, "Your death will be a present for my thousand year birthday."