Chapter 179: Search & Destroy Once More

(A/n: I need to end the story fast as possible, because I'm starting to lose my mood on writing this thing, that's why it took weeks to finish, without new ideas and good content for the story in my head, it got me to delay the story as some fights will be boring without jokes, anyone who has perfect ideas of a joke, put a comment on some scenes so I can edit, I'm beginning to run out 😢)

———

Let's go back in time for half an hour to the time chaos unfolds. Vanoss's friends and other of your random characters continue fighting the enemy that is attacking the city. Even though they had killed over hundreds of them, the situation of theirs did not improve much.

After all, the number of enemies was overwhelming, and it got more chaotic when literally numerous Demigods began to fight in one city.

"Hey Pizza Girl, get the fuck down!" Nogla shouted suddenly as he threw a punch towards Neo, who immediately crouched, allowing Nogla's attack to pass over her and hit a man that had appeared suddenly behind her.

Neo nodded gratefully to Nogla before her body turned into crimson flames and moved around the battlefield at astonishing speed, appearing behind two enemies and slashing her flaming claws on their backs, before disappearing again and targeting another pair of enemies. But when she was about to kill them, a figure wielding a hammer appeared in front of her, blocking her daggers with a bloodthirsty smile.

"Die, bitch!"

Neo's expression turned grave. She could see that the enemy was a peak A-rank.

The pizza girl hurriedly jumped back, but the A-rank enemy chased after her, swinging his hammer towards her stomach. The hammer was so fast that Neo seemed unable to avoid it

But suddenly, a cylinder object was thrown towards the enemy.

Bang!

With a loud bang, it stunned the enemy for an instant. And although it was just an instant, it allowed Neo to retreat to a safe place.

Moreover, a figure appeared behind the stiffened enemy, using a dagger to slit his neck, and the person that did it reveals to be none other than Stella.

The A-rank's eyes opened wide in disbelief and confusion. He tried to use his magic or regeneration skills to stop the bleeding, but didn't work. He could only watch as he bled to death, collapsing on the ground.

Until the end, he did not manage to see the figure of the woman that killed him.

Stella's stealth was that powerful. Unless it was someone at the Demigod level, she was almost impossible to detect. The cooperation of the group was impeccable. They relied on their different abilities to face the group of enemies without falling into a disadvantage. 

Of course, part of the reason they had endured until now was that more students and tourists that turn out to be experienced Adventurers and retired soldiers were sharing part of the pressure with them. However, though none of them had been injured yet, they seemed anxious.

The enemies were unending, and they seemed ready to sacrifice their lives to attain their goal. 

Just as the endless fight continues, Moo turns pale. "Oh no, we need to run now!" he shouted.

"What is it, Brock!?" Stella asked hurriedly as the rest of the group paid attention to Moo's words. However, his expression became even paler.

"...Nope, it's too late."

Upon hearing those words, a terrifying pressure bore down everyone in the plaza, causing their expressions to change. They hurriedly looked towards a demigod, and dozens of dark clothing men hovering in the air and saw them looking towards them.