Chapter 58: Mock Battle

(Kingdom of Floral, Orazvil city, 2nd City District, Adventurer's Guild, Epsilo's Arena)

The arena was less crowded than either Team 6 expected. The arena is huge, the audience area could fit 2000. It was not completely full, but there were at least 50-90 or so people in there.

Basically: Is it like this every day?

Draila: It will become fuller soon. I asked around and apparently there is an event one hour or so later before us. Adventurers like us are a very combative people, so the number of people that comes to watch these events in the arena is always pretty a bit big.

Marcel nodded while looking around. As Draila said, the Adventurers were looking at the arena in excitement, shouting and cheering the two combatants currently in the arena, wanted to see the person's talent in battle.

To be honest, they were not very strong, just two <C> rank practitioners, one Axe wielder and one Spear wielder, but their fight was pretty intense. Both combatants clashed against each other repeatedly, using their weapons to hit their enemy.

Two C-rank Fights:

Witnessing the fight, Delirious couldn't help but smiled in excitement.

Delirious: That looks fun.

Moo: Do you want to participate against the Caeruleum Guardians?

Delirious did not reply. But the look in his eyes was enough for some of the members of Team 6 knows his answer.

Draila: If Mr. Delirious wants to participate against my party, I would love to! Also, what do you guys think about participating in the event of later?

Terroriser: Mm? What is it?

Draila: The big dungeon raid, you can allowed make two or three parties in an alliance and work together in the dungeon. One of the Mithril-rank Adventurers nearly cleared out Floor 69, in the next 2-3 days we will participate in the huge raid towards Floor 70 where the raid boss is.

Like what Draila said, in Dungeons, every 10th floors has bosses, 10th floor, 20th floor, 30th floor, and other floors with the 0th on it has bosses and every dozen floors will be more difficult. That's why everytime the Adventurers finally reach that level, the Guild decided to send out thousands of Adventurers to raid because on how dangerous to go alone. There is rumours about an Adamantite-rank Adventurer just went solo and cleared out the 60th floor 6 years ago.

Hearing her explanation, most of Team 6 especially Delirious lips curved up. They seemed pretty eager to try.

Peter: What about you, Mr. Vanoss?

Peter asked, this time looking at Evan.

Vanoss: I'm alright, I prefer just to watch.

Wildcat: Oh, I will join!

Nogla: Me too!

Draila: I guess It's Nogla, Delirious, and Wildcat it is.