Chapter 182: Pain Without End

Minutes before Regina and Zero's battle...

With long white hair falling behind his back, and wrinkles all over his face, Oh Il-nam slowly opened his eyes, revealing a set of red pupils that menacingly shone within the area.

"Huuuu…"

While exhaling, he expelled turbid air.

Lowering his head to stare at his wrinkled hands, a greenish dark hue manifested on his hands before quickly turning paler and disappearing.

"That damn bitch, I don't have much time left."

The Vice-leader stood up from the ground, folding his hand into a fist, revealing a lanky figure almost entirely composed of bones.

There was an obvious frailty to his figure as there was barely any skin on his body. Oh Il-nam shook his head as he stared at his figure in the window beside him.

"She used magic to make ne like this."

With a swipe of his hand. A black tunic with golden embroidery materialized on his body.

"…how unfortunate, had I not been casted by this magic, I may have been able to break through."

Having lived for over 800 years, Oh Il-nam was now on the verge of death. Whatever Samara did, not only he didn't have much time left before he would close his eyes for good, that bitch even stripped 90% of all of his skills and abilities, leaving only 10% left.

He could also feel his strength disappearing with each second that passed, and right now, he wasn't even confident he could manifest the same strength he used to hours ago. Hell, he even isn't confident to even face an average Sainthood Demigod.

"Huuu…"

Taking another deep breath, Oh Il-nam headed for an area where he was comfortable to sit down, resting after a difficult battle against the Church's strongest Paladin. 

"Hmm… I need to rest a bi-"

Bam!

Suddenly, someone landed in front of him, causing the ground beneath the person to crumble.

"We have an emergency!"

"Let me guess. Did another node was destroyed?"

"Yes, two in fact." The man said with clear panic on his face as he searched for the Vice-leader.

"Damn it. Where are the other demigods?" Oh Il-nam questioned as the rage quickly quelled. Especially after he noticed the panicked complexion of his subordinate  when he arrived.

"Nearly all of them are dealing with that dragon!"

"Then who caused the destruction of two of our nodes!?"

"One person!"

"…Huh?" Oh Il-nam's head recoiled back in surprise. "Just one?"

"Yes." He nodded, prompting Oh Il-nam's face to change once again. 

"Just one? Is he trying to have himself killed?"

It had to be noted that there were thousands of the organization's members in each mana compressor, including a Demigod. For someone to do it alone, must either be extremely reckless, or strong. Unless that person is a strong demigod.

"Then where is he now?"

"At the 7th node."

The 7th node, just near his location. Meaning, the attacker not only heads to its direction, it also heads to his. As Oh Il-nam closed his eyes and tried to feel for any strong presence near the 7th node, he couldn't feel anyone that was remotely close to the Sainthood Demigod. In fact, it was just one <A+> rank.