Chapter 183: Delirious Goes Fuck It

Dragons were considered the rulers of the sky and are truly beings of power. They were the overlords ruling over the monsters, and many considered them sacred beasts. Their enormous bodies filled with scales boasted of eccentric beauty. They were filled with noble elegance and mighty strength that made them revered across the world.

Not only are they ancient and wise, with so many millennia growing to the point of being able to destroy nations with ease.

There was a reason why many noble families used dragons as their symbols. It was because, despite their intimidating presence, Dragons had a fierce and wild charm that enchanted all the people that saw them. But the dragon in front of everyone was completely different. After he fused with the Blight, his figure could only be described as gross, disgusting, and terrifying. His beautiful gray scales had become turbid as if they had been dirtied, and his flesh squirmed below his scales as though it was filled with worms.

He had turned into a monster. But the dragon did not seem to care about that.

[Amazing! What amazing strength! Hahahaha, I feel that my strength is overflowing! Invincibility is nigh!] The True Dragon laughing crazily. [But this is not enough. Not enough! I need more strength!]

"Strength?" Wave gritted her teeth with an expression of rage. "Was that the reason why you forgot the pride of dragons? You have become a monster! Is it worth it!?"

[It is.] Yu Zhong chuckled. [Only strength is important in this world, little girl. Only if I become stronger, I can defeat him! Only if I become rivals of an Elder God can I have my revenge! I will show him how it feels to be crushed by the person he once humiliated!]

"You are crazy. Your obsession with strength has blinded you." Wave snarled, making Regina sigh. "I hope that before dying, he can realize his wrongs." Regina then gripped her fist and stared at the dragon with a gaze full of killing intent.

But the dragon only sneered, [It looks like none of you have not understood the situation yet. The one dying today won't be me. It will be you!]

As soon as he finished speaking, he released a powerful surge of mana.

[Devourer Domain!] He shouted, and in that instant, a powerful pressure descended over Academy City. The gravity increased crazily. In seconds, it had turned

a hundred times stronger than normal. 

This sudden change in gravity was enough to seriously injure an A-rank or instantly kill an average human within a kilometer radius. In fact, most of the people in Academy City had trouble moving, and only a few people with a certain level of mana could rely on it to barely move under the increased gravity.

But that was just the start. One second later, all the people in Academy City felt their mana being drained away, all because it was being absorbed by the dragon.

"You bastard!" Regina's expression turned ugly. She hurriedly tried to expand her own domain to cancel the dragon's domain, but in the next instant, she felt her mana escaping her control.

She was not the one. Wave and Terroriser, the strongest individuals currently in the group, could feel the energy in their bodies being drained away at a dangerous level. They even had trouble keeping flying.

"Focus on controlling your mana and try not to use it outside your body! That way that giant lump of shit within him will not be able to absorb it easily!" Terroriser shouted to the other three. But before they could follow his instructions, the dragon moved.

[It's time that you understand what true strength is!] 

With a ferocious roar that shook the entire world, he made a gesture with his arm. A simple spell he had learned in the first centuries of his creation. Up there, one of the two moons creaked, and a part of it was torn off.