Chapter 63: The Thotslayer

Opening his eyes, Brock woke up, he looked around before realizing he was still at the camp and also saw Vinx and Nogla sleeping over in the corner.

Sign.

Guess it's not a dream.

As Moo was about to stand up, he felt something tingling in his abdomen, just below his blanket.

Taking it off, he saw Isabella licking his stomach in a very seductive way.

Moo's Thoughts:

Moo: What the hell?!? Isabella, what are you—!?

Before he could react, someone touches both of his shoulders and pins him to the ground. And notice it was Waverly. And she was not alone as Rossweisse and Yara surrounded him.

Moo: Guys! What do you think you're doing?!?

Rossweisse: Nothing. We're just gonna have a little fun with you, Brock~

She answered, whispering in his right ear.

Yara: Yeah~ You know how long we've been holding back? Neither of us couldn't hold it for sooo long~

Yara said, licking Moo's neck, to the cheeks and to his ears with a long inhumane tongue, which didn't go unnoticed by Moo.

Moo: Y-You're not humans, aren't you?

Waverly: Isn't it obvious? We thought you guys would expect to be at the Sechibť nest.

Moo: The what?

Waverly: Nevermind, it makes things easier. Should we girls~?

They all nodded, the next thing Moo didn't expect, Yara and Waverly pinned both his hands and feet to the ground, restricting his movements while Rossweisse tore his shirts off.

Moo: Nooo! That's my only shirt! Stop it!

Rossweisse: No~ You can buy another one~

Moo: Guyyys! GUYYYYS! I NEED HELP! 

Isabella: Your friends have a nice little nap, thanks to my sweet juice I gave them. So we can go loud as we want~ Then after we finish dealing with you, I think our friends will join you as well~

The next second, Rossweisse began to lick his left nipple, which startled Moo. The next thing she did was sucking his nips aggressively. Making Moo caught off-guard.

Moo: What in god's name are you guys doing?!??? Back off you crazy womens!

Waverly: Please give us huggie wuggies~ UwU

Moo: What the hell are you saying?!

Moo tried to get off but these women pinned him down so hard that he couldn't even budge.

Yara: Stay down and let us have our little fun for a moment, please~ 😜

Moo(Thoughts): 🎵How could this happen to me, I've made my mistakes, got nowhere to run🎵