Chapter 180: Welcome to Gmod

For many months in this goddamn world filled with monsters and gods that could even destroy an entire world in a blink of an eye, Terroriser always thought to himself to search for a way to defend and slain any of these world-ending cunts.

For many months of researching, sweat and tears even though he has none, he has forged numerous weapons by the help of the Workshop system he has, weapons that may be able to even kill any inhabitants in this world. However, when it comes to Demigods, there are no weapons, even the ones capable of destroying a nation or continent in one blast weren't able to completely destroy them because of their one broken trait.

But hope is not lost for Terroriser and his goal of creating the strongest weapons, during his never ending research, he had just realized that the strongest weapon he had is not he was making, not any machines, nor is it a device, but the weapon is under his nose all along, and that weapon is a system that only exists within the Minecraft island.

In his mind, it may have the potential to defeat a Demigod. However, there is no confirmation that it might be capable of killing a demigod,

But he has one first specimen.

"Hmm... what should I do to you?"

Sitting on top of the Homer Statue with cross legs and drinking a can of coke, Terroriser said as he centered his gaze at one of the organization's most strongest demigods with a grin.

"Maybe I could do something whatever the fuck I want! Besides, you're in my world now!"

Incursio could only chuckled in amusement, "You are pretty confident for yourself, Terroriser. However, do you think there is a way to defeat a Demigod? Let me tell you that there is no one, no one event that anyone below at the Demigod realm was able to defeat even one in history."

Curving his lips into a sly grin, Terroriser raised his hand and said, "Then let me show the power of Creative Mode!"

Snap!

Snapping his fingers, thousands of miniguns manifested in front of Incursio, Loaded with Gnome Bullets.

"Time to get Wacky!"

As soon as he says those words, all the miniguns shoot a huge barrage of Gnome Bullets.

"What the he-"

Incursio couldn't react in time, even though she had [Thought Acceleration] at its fullest capacity, all of the Gnome bullets slam into her body at shocking speed, not even a single Gnome bullet missed a Critical Hit.

Receiving millions of bullets in seconds, Incursio was knocked right into the water zone. She flies up, but Terroriser was already in front of her, noclip.

"Halo!"

In his Chinese impression, Terroriser greeted her as he spawned a Large GabeN's Ban Hammer in his hands as he raised it high.

"It's time to smash you so hard-... Wait a minute, that sounds kinda sus."

Striking the hammer onto Incursio's head, but before that, she suddenly disappeared like an illusion before the hammer hits her.

"What!?"

"Right behind you."

With eyes filled with rage that could suffocate the atmosphere, Incursio raised her fist that was coated with black flames and space distortion around it.

Using the power that could even harm a True Dragon, Incursio yelled out.

"[Annihila-

"Oh, shut the fuck up, you crazy bitch!"