Chapter 101: Xavier vs Xavier

(3 Months Later, Western Region, Meccan Kingdom, Random Mountain near the city of Doigslam)

In a huge city that seems to be came from a Steampunk fantasy-science fiction film.

Deep below the city shows a dark and quiet tunnel.

It was quiet, not before long three robed figures walking through the long tunnels until they stepped upon a massive room and both saw a red glyph on the right.

Robe 1: This must be it.

Said one in the right, the other two nodded as the one in the middle who's height appears very shorter than the other two, the short robed individual then brings out a Red crystal and brings it close to the glyph. The glyph glows and a rock door reveals itself, an instant later, it opens revealing a flight of stairs that goes down.

Not wanting to waste any time, the one on the left cast himself and his comrades a Levitation spell and slowly descended down the stairs in midair.

As they reached the bottom for several minutes, they then found themselves in a cavern and a few feet away from them on a rocky wall they saw a massive 50 feet double door with red glowing lines on it and there was a dark grey stone cylindrical shaped pedestal in the middle of the cavern.

The three robed figures approached the pedestal and saw there was a hollow space on top of it.

Robe 1: Let us begin.

The one who spoke places the red crystal in the hollow space. The crystal starts crackling with electricity. In response, both of the three robed figures back away. The pedestal then gets surrounded by a red force field.

But then, a very large Gate started to open very slowly.

Robe 1: Yes!

The short one yelled, this task of theirs is very easy after all.

When they complete it, chaos will roam the wo-

???: Stop right there you criminal scums!

Not before long a loud voice echoed behind them, the three red robe figures turned around and saw two mages and one Knight wearing Religious-type clothing, an emblem was shown on the right side of their shoulders, identifying them as the members of the Church of the Golden Dawn.

GD Mage 1: Well isn't it the cults known as the [Son of the Dark Lord]?

Robe 3: Indeed it is, it is too late now! The King's will have his first mo-!

GD Knight: Cut the shit, that is just a fake name of yours, you guys are part of these organization bastards! What is this?

Robe 1: Hm, I see our secret identities have been exposed, no matter.

Then, to the Church members' surprise, the short robe figure takes off the hood from it revealing a Dwarf with blue skin.

GD Knight: You're a Duergar? Wait no... you're part of the Scorch Mutiny?