Chapter 166: The Strongest Student

Continuing to the scene we last started, on the rubble within the collapse walls of the crater, a prosthetic arm broke free from the rubbles.

Coming out was Vanoss who forcibly came out and vomited a huge amount of liquid mixed with vomit, spit, and blood.

After coughing a couple of times, Vanoss hurriedly brought out a shit ton of healing potions, stakes, and porks before he began to dig in like a hungry and thirsty beast, even though he can heal himself with his mana, he wants to use the Minecraft way which helps him more.

After drinking and eating almost all of the healing based items till it's only a few left, Vanoss panted heavily and calmed down.

Looking at Mu Quan in the distance, for the first time since forever, Vanoss was absolutely pissed, more pisser than the time he beat the shit out of those female powered bitches in the Student Council.

"Now he gets it." Vanoss muttered, and as he stood up from the rubble, his entire mana, mixed with a terrifying amount of killing intent which will be the very first time he surged out from his body, causing all of the rubbles cleared out into powder.

Yup, the chill gaming Youtuber everyone knows and loves is becoming an angry Wildcat who is on his breaking point.

Pulling his night owl suit from his wrist, a small regular looking metallic bracelet known as a Vambraces was shown located on it, taking it out, Vanoss simply drops it down.

BAM! CRACK!

Shockingly, the small vambraces broked the ground and landed deeper into the earth, which means its weight is unbelievably heavy.

And Vanoss is not finished yet, taking out more of those similar vambraces located on his prosthetic arm, including located near his foot, he drops all of them down and does the same as the first one.

After stripping all of the vambraces that weighs that even a powerful B-rank can't lift, Vanoss gazed into Mu Quan who was only hundreds of miles from him with fiery eyes filled with vengeance and a pissed off look.

But then, his expression calmed down and looked at you readers and spoke.

"Yup, that's right, I've been wearing that shit since the Heist chapter, maybe before that. And yes, all of the fights I've been in the whole volume aren't my full strength, it's the same as the rest, even the universe will be literally blown up by a nuclear lizard, not Godzilla, but we still held these for a long time."

After explaining calmly, Vanoss' expression went back to Doomguy mode and glared at Mu Quan in the distance.

That's right, Vanoss is tired of holding back for now...

He's going to use his full strength.

Walking out of the cloud of dust, unscathed. After taking off those vambraces that weighed a shit ton of omelets that not even Senator Armstrong could lift an inch of, Vanoss' injuries closed up and his muscles grew and convulsed grotesquely. He couldn't hold back anymore if he wanted to win against this fight. 

Mu Quan noticed this and thought to himself, 'Interesting, anyone who is at the same level as I am would've died by my blow. Very interesting, this is why I see you as a worthy opponent for me, Evan.'

Meanwhile, Vanoss started using his ultimate skill: [Limit Breaker] at its maximum capacity, not caring for the amount of collateral damage he was going to cause. He wasn't about to lose to some wildcat or something.