Chapter 22: The Siblings

Basically: Your young master?

Marcel furrowed his brows. Had trouble come to them so quickly?

Before he could reply, Delirious stepped forward.

Delirious: Who do your young master think he is? Does he think he can simply ask us to go to see him while we just arrive in this city for only 10 minutes for christ sake!? Sounds very sus to me.

The elegant middle-aged man frowned. He examined Delirious briefly before putting on an expression of wariness.

According to his senses, this man with the mask was just a <C->Rank practitioners. However, he felt something is not right about the man.

Man: Can I ask for your name, young man?

The middle-aged man asked.

Delirious: Fuck off, we don't have time to see some nobles to see.

The frown in the middle-aged man's face deepened. For an instant, he did not know if to advance or to retreat.

Fortunately, Marcel rescued him.

Basically: Stop it, Delirious. We will go.

Looking at the middle age man, he still frowning.

Basically: We are new here. It's a good idea to talk with a local.

Delirious sign and retreated behind Marcel before he said.

Basically: Please guide us.

The middle-aged man looked deeply to Marcel before nodding.

The two then guided to a very large carriage a few meters away, the carriage was very large as a school bus that can fit Xavier inside. Inside the carriage, a young man and a young lady were seated. Both of them had beautiful features and carried a noble-like aura.

But when the two observed them carefully, the first one who realized first was Basically about something else..

Both of them shared similar features.

Silver hair, silver eyes, and translucent pale skin.

The young man seemed a bit more older than the young girl, around 18 years old. As for the young girl, probably around 15 or 16.

'Siblings?'

Both of them deduced their relationship in their heads. It seemed the pair were the young master and young miss of some noble house.

But after the two finished observing the siblings, Marcel first noticed something amiss.

Suddenly, he realized someone was standing behind the girl.

It was a servant-like young woman with silver hair and tanned skin. She had the eyes closed and her back was resting against the back of the carriage.

 She had the eyes closed and her back was resting against the back of the carriage