Chapter 124: The End of the War

A/n: Reason why I wasn't writing for the past week? Simple, I have Exams to study and make, now it is finish, I can write this shit down, continue to beat down my masochist phone to heat until my fingers gone unfunctional. Including writing my other book on Webnovel, especially the Webnovel version of Banana Bus Squad x Isekai. Okay, enjoy the chapter shitheads.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Thud!*

With a loud thud, Odin's body fell face first on the ground.

As his body fell onto the ground, everything froze and the atmosphere in the hall chilled completely.

Apart from Wave and Technoblade, everyone had confused and astonished looks on their faces.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Randus, who everyone thought was a traitor turned out to never have been a traitor but was actually manipulating the whole scene from behind.

Not everyone was clear about what had happened, but they all knew that at this moment, Odin had been taken out by Randus.

Vanoss(Thoughts): I guess my job is done... and damn I am tired.

Evan thought to himself as he stared at the scene from afar with his eyes grew heavy.

For the past week or so he had sleepless nights, trying his best to make a plan to infiltrate this shit hole and making sure everything went according to plan.

It was hard.

Really REALLY damn hard.

In an unfamiliar place surrounded about almost the size as Nazarick to the brim, a place each floor is a bloody pocket dimension surrounded by thousands if not millions of enemies, this place reminded Evan of his time back at the Organization. Just the mere thought about the past made it hard for him to get a good night's sleep as the nightmares would haunt him in his sleep.

Vanoss: *Yawn!*

A soft yawn involuntarily escaped from his lips.

Blinking a couple of more times, turning around, Evan headed for the door and exited the hall.

Soon enough a massive battle would ensue, and given his current state and strength, he would be nothing but a burden. Except for Delirious because undead like him have no fatigue, so he still has enough to fight.

Upon exiting the hall and walking quite far from it, entering a secluded room, and closing the door behind him, Vanoss took out his phone and sent a message to the others.

[Once you guys are done, come and wake me up.]

*Bzzz* *Bzzz*

Vanoss: Ah, right, the dampening system is back on.

It was then that he realized that the dampening system was back on and he could no longer send a message.

Vanoss: Oh well...

Shrugging his shoulders and dropping himself on the bed, Vanoss finally felt relaxed.

Vanoss: At least my part was over.

Everything else would be left to Delirious and the others. With communication and teleportation down and their leader currently under the effects of a strong poison, everything was set for their victory.