Chapter 19: The Duke

Now back to Terroriser and Nogla's scene, as they were escorted by the Holy Knights in this luxurious Airship.

It's been few hours ever since that battle, the two finish interrogated just an hour ago and fortunately they trusted them, thankfully they didn't answered about their origins, Minecraft, and other major secret stuff.

By the time they arrived their final destination, Terroriser and Nogla couldn't help but felt a slight surprise. While living in a modern world, the architectures and the city down below still looks beautiful, while primitive, it looks far better than the medieval cities from Earth. It is like travel through back in time.

And what made them more amazed was that this medieval like world has magnificent Airships with great designs, while not advance compare to theirs, Earth doesn't have that kind of Airships in their records.

As they finally descended, the two friends, escorted by the Noble girl and her Holy Knights.

First seeing the city on foot, its exactly like any medieval cities.

Penny: Come with us, strangers. You'll be rewarded.

Nogla: For what? 😐

Penny: For saving us from the Sky Pirates.

She said to Nogla in a strange look before giving her attention towards the cyborg.

Penny: Does your friend always like this?

Terroriser: Well, sometimes.

Penny: I see. Oh well, my father will be worried, so come on.

After saying this, Penny, her brother and his Royal Knights began to the large castle followed by Terroriser and Nogla, abit excited about their new adventure, they also felt worried for their other friends during their own adventures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time they entered the castle and walk through the long corridors, the first person who broke the silence was Brian.

Terroriser: Hm, I am quite impress that a 10 year old is being very polite, does every noble kids acting like that these days?

Penny: Well, not every kids, some were kinda arrogant and some were thought of them as someone that the world revolves them or some being racist to other races and commoners.

Terroriser: I see.

Nogla: Where could we get our reward? 😐

Penny: Well, it was my father who will give you the reward, well, if he wants to or not.

She said with a hint of nervousness in her voice, that didn't go unnoticed by Terroriser.

Terroriser: Is there something wrong?