Chapter 168: The Two Villains

When it was almost night, our two Dirty Knife Boys arrived at the center of the city. Unfortunately, they were forced to stop short of their goal.

The reason? The people guarding the place where they need to go.

Five Hunters.

Observing the scene through his satellite, Vanoss sighed. His satellite sent him an image of a ruined tower, the place where they needed to reach to pass this challenge, and five different Hunters patrolling the surroundings of the tower with wary expressions.

He was sure these Hunters would not hesitate to stop whoever tried to reach the tower. Well, they have the free pass card, but it will expire in just an hour and the limit has already hit just hours ago.

"Now what the hell are we supposed to do, Evan?" Terroriser asked with a concerned look.

"Hmm... let me think," Vanoss said and started to play with his hair while thinking. In the end, he could only think of a solution. "I think we should team with other people and with our combined strength, we could beat them!"

"Eh..." Terroriser looked fell silent. He was also an intelligent man with a mind of a quantum computer, "You do know those Hunters have like demigod strength? And it'll take thirty peak A-ranks to take down a single weak Demigod. Taking out five, we need like a hundred and fifty people strong as us."

"Exactly, our chance will be great if we need an army."

"But the problem is how to convince those assholes to work with us?"

Vanoss agreed with Terroriser. However, he already had an idea. "Let me see if I can locate them first."

With a thought, Vanoss used his satellite to scan the surroundings in search of more people.

Few seconds had passed, and Vanoss could see the number of candidates he found was higher than he expected. There were a total of 200 candidates in ten kilometers around the tower.

Obviously, they had also discovered the situation and they were thinking of ways to break through the Hunters' blockade.

As Vanoss continues to look for more candidates, Terroriser senses something, he looks up to see something is heading towards them at alarming speed.

"What the fu-"

Cutting Terroriser's sentence off was the fast speeding object, but before it could hit them, Terroriser noticed the speeding object turned out to be a Fighter Jet, traveling at Mach 10 and landed on the two like a ballistic missile.

BOOOM!

Following a violent explosion that shook the streets, Vanoss and Terroriser walked out of the cloud of dust with little injuries, but instead, they looked annoyed.

"Who in the BLOODY FUCK does kamikaze our asses at full speed with a Jet!?" Terroriser exclaimed loudly as he and Vanoss were headed towards the wreckage.

But once they got close, they noticed a figure standing up, bringing out their guns. The two waited to see who it was, but to their surprise...

It was Nogla.

As soon as Nogla saw the two, his expression changed. Without hesitation, he rushed towards them with his arms open.

"Guys!"

Before any of the two could react, Nogla reaches the two and gives them a huge hug.

"Oh, I missed you guys, it's been so long!"

Vanoss rolled his eyes. "We have not been separated for even a day..."

"And what the hell, Nogla! Landing a Fighter Jet right at us, at full speed!?" Terroriser broke the hug, grabbed Nogla by the collar and shook him violently back and forth.